What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking thisView attachment 275357
Did anyone else pick up one of these?View attachment 275358View attachment 275361
Aged 18 months in Heaven Hill barrels. It was $18, so I grabbed one. Did some googling when I got home and it looks like some bottles are infected.

I drank one a couple weeks ago. It's good, not $18 good. Green Flash is just the next brewery to put their good stout in a larger bottle, blend it with non BA beer, and charge 2-3x more per oz than the original 12oz bottle. Look for BcBs to do the same next year (bottle size, not blend)

Water, just got done repairing a Crapsman mower.

Well almost. Waiting on a part from Amazon.

FYI: In case anyone wants a 6 quart bowl lift KitchenAid mixer, Amazon is running certified refurbs for $179 today only.

Make your wife happy for Mother's Day. Mine loves hers and is always making tasty snacks and foods with it.

After last night, I shouldn't be drinking anything but water!

However, that **** ain't happenin'. So, I'm having a pint of Big Sky Brewing's 'Trout Slayer'.

Maybe I'll have some water after that. Probably not, but maybe. :)

I will let you guys and gals have first crack at this.

Looking for one can of fresh Heady to go side by side with a 25 month old can of Heady.

It is all in the name of science. You get an associate producer credit?

Drinking a Chocolate cake shake=fat.

I ended up getting an ounce of Falconer's Flight. I have heard good things about this hop, and have never had a beer that was brewed with them. so to change t up:

Challenger
Centennial
Falconer's Flight.

Definitely would like to know how the final product turns out.

This beer taste like a good homebrew to me.

View attachment 1430623682271.jpg

Late 3 hour drive home, kid not happy.

OT: Coke with some animal style fries.

WP_20150502_005.jpg

Back