What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a one gallon batch that I used the second runnings from the tea for a batch of Fuzzy's "Hi Nelson", came out really good but not sure how much that equates to.

I'm going to use 4 oz in the 5 gallon batch and see what happens.

Straight up booch, bottled a couple gallons,View attachment 275452

I have 4 oz as well. I also have a few ounces of rose hips I was thinking of "extracting" for 1/2 the batch at bottling.

I have 4 oz as well. I also have a few ounces of rose hips I was thinking of "extracting" for 1/2 the batch at bottling.

Great minds think alike! I picked up a bag of rose hips for some mead and probably a beer, as a kid I would pick them in the back yard for tea, lots of vitamin C, get healthy and drunk at the same time;)

Coffee.

Coffee. After 3.5 months in the bottle one of my Best Bitter bottles decided to blow. Hope it was just the one bottle, been drinking it for a while and don't taste any off flavors. Just happy it wasn't one of my freshly bottled IPAs.

More coffee, should have made a french press this morning. I lacked the motivation to do so.

Floccccç this is the first time I'm legitimately hungover and have no voice the morning after. 40 people on a party bus in downtown buffalo is no bueno when you have to meet your gfs parents the morning after........:sly:

Floccccç this is the first time I'm legitimately hungover and have no voice the morning after. 40 people on a party bus in downtown buffalo is no bueno when you have to meet your gfs parents the morning after........:sly:

Ugh. I hated that.

Had my first Kentucky Common yesterday. No bad. Cannot see myself making a 5 or 10 gallon batch of it but can see myself enjoying it again. Local brewpub does few good beers but looked at me funny when I almost begged them to not use a frozen glass for my beers.

Drinking Tin Roof Juke Joint IPA, their beers aren't mind blowing, but are easy drinking.

No pic, I am trying to clean up after my brew. American Pale OG 1.056, I'll take it.

Back