What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm making tater tots. And by "making" I mean re-heating frozen tater tots in the oven. Also drinking more Swarley. Floccing love this beer.

Just don't do what I did relying on smell to tell me when the cookies were done. Set a timer. I guess years of eating smoke has taken its toll on the ol sniffer

Just don't do what I did relying on smell to tell me when the cookies were done. Set a timer. I guess years of eating smoke has taken its toll on the ol sniffer

When cooking while drinking, I always set a timer. Way too scared of burning the house down.

I woulda thought you would skip the oven and just nuke'em. :ban:

Haha! I see what you did there. I wanted to nuke them, but there were only instructions for oven baking or deep frying.

When cooking while drinking, I always set a timer. Way too scared of burning the house down.

Haha! I see what you did there. I wanted to nuke them, but there were only instructions for oven baking or deep frying.

Microwaved tots suck! Baked tots are the best with a little bit of salt ,pepper, garlic power, and paprika

I agree wholeheartedly. But when I've got a good buzz going, I usually don't feel motivated enough to bake if I have the option to microwave.

I'm pickin up what your throwing down. I usually gravitate towards non cooking required foods once I'm nice and buzzed. Chips ,sandwiches, and auch

split one xmas ale with SWMBO, now onto this. Drakes Drakonic imp stout clone

Tried to give the xmas ale a serious tasting critique and couldn't come up with any flaws. Very smooth for 7.6% and subtle notes of ginger and cinnamon. I entered (2) 12 oz bottles of this into the NHC in Sacramento.

20150312_221256.jpg

split one xmas ale with SWMBO, now onto this. Drakes Drakonic imp stout clone

Tried to give the xmas ale a serious tasting critique and couldn't come up with any flaws. Very smooth for 7.6% and subtle notes of ginger and cinnamon. I entered (2) 12 oz bottles of this into the NHC in Sacramento.

If you can put subtle notes of ginger and cinnamon into a beer and have it come out @ 7.6%, you SHOULD enter it into competition. Good luck!

Coff. Getting ready for a 3-hr meeting so that I can start brewing at 10. ****.

Pre workout drink, before hitting the gym. Took today off, it's spring break and no one is at the University. I may brew my ESB today, I was thinking that blackberry would be good in an ESB or should I just let it be........

coffee

Took the day off to get some stuff done around the house...yeah, about that...just mashed in :D

haha
I wanted to take today off, but I feel like I'm taking more days off this month than I normally do. I HAVE to clean out my keezer and rack beer to a couple of kegs. I've been completely lazy about it. I lost a tank of CO2 while changing my shanks, I think a poppet was leaking. Anyway, just rambling to hear myself type.

Last night I took it easy. I was feeling super crappy and had to return my foster dog on top of that. I had only two beers, but Boulevard's The Calling is a really nice IIPA.

Lots of coffee right now. I'm not very motivated.

Latest posts

Back