What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yum!

image.jpg

First time ever for this one. Been saving this and I don't know why. It's smoooov. View attachment 258461

Got me some '13 and '14 Im letting age. Ive had it young, want to try it old...

What pissed me off this year was that Crown Liquors decided to sell the specialty versions at the stores that had the most 312 sales... Needless to say, I didnt get any coffee or other versions

Multi-club "Jam-BEER-ee" this afternoon, finally got to try @banesong 's 2% pale ale, which for being more than a year old was still really good.

And then while everyone else was messing their pants over having to drive around Arlington in a little snow, I drove more than an hour down to Fredericksburg to judge the American Ales category. Typical flight. A couple high 30s, a bunch of mid 20s and low 30s, and a couple teens. But that flight gives me the points for Certified rank. So suck it.

Back home now, and drinking water. Then probably going to bed. So I can once again get up at ass o'clock, watch some football, and brew again.

Got me some '13 and '14 Im letting age. Ive had it young, want to try it old...

What pissed me off this year was that Crown Liquors decided to sell the specialty versions at the stores that had the most 312 sales... Needless to say, I didnt get any coffee or other versions

I'm cellaring the other 3. This is really good right now, though I have nothing to compare it to. I'd bet it will taste even better in a year or two.

I guess its blasphemy or whatever but i LOVE this Shi*! I so want a clone of this. Anyone know anything about that??

118675.jpg

View attachment 258463
Thanks John. Be safe heading to Avery tomorrow. It's nasty out there.

You are welcome. Did the extra day of aging under my backseat help? Lol.

Luckily, I am staying in Broomfield right next to 36, so I am relatively close (like 13 miles). It was horrible coming back today east of Longmont.

Hoping to get up there early and back to the hotel before it gets more congested.

You are welcome. Did the extra day of aging under my backseat help? Lol.

Luckily, I am staying in Broomfield right next to 36, so I am relatively close (like 13 miles). It was horrible coming back today east of Longmont.

Hoping to get up there early and back to the hotel before it gets more congested.

Should have told you this earlier. Avery has 2 lines during beer releases - cash & credit. Cash line is shorter and moves much faster. At least this was true before they opened the new place. I assume they will still do that.

Overcarbed hb coffee stout. Trying to enjoy the 8.4% but it's still too young I think. Need to pound this so I can get to some of the other good stuff in my fridge.

Had some horrible reflux tonight (my 3rd time ever). Maybe it was from the vino and marinara. Switched over to rum and coke for the remainder of the evening after 15 Tums... Honestly was about to go to the garage and grab my mineral box and make a calcium carbonate cocktail....

Should have told you this earlier. Avery has 2 lines during beer releases - cash & credit. Cash line is shorter and moves much faster. At least this was true before they opened the new place. I assume they will still do that.

Sweet. Good to know.

Back