What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much much worse. My wife's nephew was hit by a car. He's on a ventilator right now, but his vitals are fading fast. Docs don't think he will make it through the night. In the midst if driving between her sister's house and back home, our house became cold enough for a radiator to Crack in the kitchen. Going to need to replace tgat tomorrow and hopefully no pipes burst tonight

Man! Sorry to hear all that.

Much much worse. My wife's nephew was hit by a car. He's on a ventilator right now, but his vitals are fading fast. Docs don't think he will make it through the night. In the midst if driving between her sister's house and back home, our house became cold enough for a radiator to Crack in the kitchen. Going to need to replace tgat tomorrow and hopefully no pipes burst tonight

floccin' hell! sorry to hear, brutha!

Wow man, that is crazy. Very sorry to hear about her nephew, prayers to him and your family.

Dude, that's awful, sorry to hear about your nephew.

You need any space heaters? I got a couple. Tonight's going to break records for low temps...

Prayers your way my friend, I'm sorry to hear this

I'm on a NEBCO tear today. Hag!

_DSC3937.jpg

Sorry to hear man. Hope things improve quickly!

Sorry to hear man. If you need help at all give a shout.

Walked the dog in the cold and snow. Rewarding myself with this gem.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1423963745.723280.jpg

Dude, that's awful, sorry to hear about your nephew.

You need any space heaters? I got a couple. Tonight's going to break records for low temps...

Just cleaned out most of the shelf space at the sears on Bustleton. But thanks. The audacity of that place lol. 99 bucks each for a heater that would be 75 at best buy, had they not sold out.

So sorry to hear such things, as I've became familiar with family tragedies lately. Best wishes for you and your family. Take care.

Sweet stout...

View attachment 1423963901092.jpg

Sorry to hear, wishes for the best to you and yours.

Damn dude. So sorry to hear brother

Sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers are for your nephew tonight.

Fresh Squeezed.
Now Smitten.

Just finished installing the bed cover on the SWMBO's truck.

Back