What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two jars! You dont wanna mess with chads perfection haha the man has a phd is brettanomyces for gods sake! you will be happy later on that you kept them separate. I didnt do that and now i have to start a crooked stave jar soon. Its gonna be tough drinking all those beers!

Good call

Diet Coke, have some errands to run, then I have a growler of home-brewed IPA from a friend that needs to be turned into pee.

Actually, this bottle tastes much better than the bottle I had a couple nights ago.

Definitely need to test more bottles.

Don't hate!
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0qBaBb1Y-U[/ame]

You should go to jail for having a rack of ribs on a grill in Texas.

Where should I have them? ;)
Might be difficult for your alcohol soaked eyes to see, but this is a smoker. Got these bad boys going over pecan and apple.
Gas grill? Ha! I don't think so. The gas grill is for fish and chicken breast and is mainly operated by my wife.
If I ever put ribs on a grill, I'll pay Billyklubb's plane ticket to fly down here and give me a good ol fashion berry punch.

8- Bit and a Laka Laka Pineapple hefe while skating with my son at the park. I actually heard one of the kids tell his friend that I was pretty good for being so old.

IMG_20150214_140523.jpg

IMG_20150214_143402.jpg

IMG_20150214_144708.jpg

Where should I have them? ;)
Might be difficult for your alcohol soaked eyes to see, but this is a smoker. Got these bad boys going over pecan and apple.
Gas grill? Ha! I don't think so. The gas grill is for fish and chicken breast and is mainly operated by my wife.
If I ever put ribs on a grill, I'll pay Billyklubb's plane ticket to fly down here and give me a good ol fashion berry punch.

Excuse me for being flocced up.

Regardless, I'd eat them. I just cut all of the fixins for tacos tonight. Thin-sliced, marinated NY Strip and marinated chicken.

Excuse me for being flocced up.

Regardless, I'd eat them. I just cut all of the fixins for tacos tonight. Thin-sliced, marinated NY Strip and marinated chicken.

Mmmm....NY strip. My absolute favorite cut of steak. Nothing better than a 1 1/2" thick NY strip 500F for 1.5 minutes on each side.
Cheers bro!

Mmmm....NY strip. My absolute favorite cut of steak. Nothing better than a 1 1/2" thick NY strip 500F for 1.5 minutes on each side.
Cheers bro!

Mine, too. Followed by Ribeye and then Filet Mignon. Filet is overrated, IMO.

I need to smoke some more ribs. I'm out of charcoal and almost out of wood for the winter. FML.

Now the buff. Still skating. Im old. These kids are wearing me out. I'll be firing up the grill later. Beautiful day in the Ozarks.

IMG_20150214_151505.jpg

Mine, too. Followed by Ribeye and then Filet Mignon. Filet is overrated, IMO.

I need to smoke some more ribs. I'm out of charcoal and almost out of wood for the winter. FML.

I agree. Although, filet is very good, with the price difference it demands, NY strip or even a nice cut of sirloin can be awesome in the hands of a great grillmaster....or me. :D

I agree. Although, filet is very good, with the price difference it demands, NY strip or even a nice cut of sirloin can be awesome in the hands of a great grillmaster....or me. :D

I don't trust you. You'd smoke a steak. :D

I've smoked Prime rib roasts before and they've turned-out awesome.

**** this BS talk. I'm gonna go pour another beer.

15.5 gal kettle boiled over twice on this batch of barleywine. 6.5gal batch. That's a metric flocc tonne of sugars in there.

Back