What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a growler of Miner Brewing Imperial Pumpkin Porter for valentine's day. It's like 8%, so I'm gonna be feeling good here pretty soon.

Did you see my so-called review of that? I loved it. It was solid and I wished I had more.

Last pour of my growler. Love it.

I did see your review. Thanks for the feedback. Got a few other positive reviews also. Guess I'm my own worst critic. I still say 'meh'. I'm guessing it's what I thought it would be in my mind vs what it finished as.

The irony is in your signature line "long story short, beer". :)

Wind is really gusting here now. Hopefully it won't affect beer. :pipe:

I'm pretty sure beer has everything to do with every decision I make....including drinking scotch. ;)
I'm now quarantined to the bedroom. Daughter has been throwing up and I want no part of that. My wife is most likely already doomed and now infected. No need to sacrifice myself to whatever she may have caught too. Alcohol can only help in this situation.

Moving on from NEBCO, but keeping it semi-homer.

_DSC3943.jpg

The irony is in your signature line "long story short, beer". :)

Wind is really gusting here now. Hopefully it won't affect beer. :pipe:

Windy here, too! gusts up to 44 mph, with mostly 12 to 25. Every few minutes we get a big one. I hope none of those giant sweet gum branches near my roof come down! The sweetgum balls are all getting knocked of the trees, though. I hate those bee-otches!

Having a Cherry Coke Zero...because I've had all the sugar my diabeetus can take for one day.

Water. I dozed on the couch. Guess I should hit the sack and stop drinking. What a bummer.

Ha! I awoke a few minutes ago in bed with a glass of scotch in my hand slightly tipped over. Now to explain to my wife tomorrow why our quilt smells like whiskey. And even more importantly, how do I recover that spilled scotch?!? Such a waste.

Suck that wet spot.

Words I never thought I would say to another man.

Dear God let my next drink be water.

I should be home around 7 in the morning and the second I get in the door I'm having a beer. I should be the first person to crack one open in the morning. unless Remmy gets up at 6

Back