What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With Exxon moving into spring. That's not a bad place to set up shop. It's not our fault those outside of the beltway chose big houses and low taxes over good food, drinks and traffic. #bringmorebrewpubstohouston

I want to set up more of a brew pub definitely. I rather have a big house and lower taxes over crap i can brew myself anyday. No traffic is sooo nice.

I will go there daily for a beer, unless you open up north of 610 and 45 then it will only be when there's a good band at dosey doe or Crighton Theatre playing that I will venture so far north of town.

Spoken like a typical inner looper. Venture out of the loop man. Hell, even outside the beltway. There's a whole wide world out there. Live your life!

I want to set up more of a brew pub definitely. I rather have a big house and lower taxes over crap i can brew myself anyday. No traffic is sooo nice.

Spoken like a typical inner looper. Venture out of the loop man. Hell, even outside the beltway. There's a whole wide world out there. Live your life!

No way it's so scary beyond Aldine bender! Don't yall know the world is flat and you fall off the face of the earth if you travel beyond the beltway!! For all I know yall are communicating to me through a worm hole or something

Stone enjoy by 2/14/15 fresh from the source. Drinking this little guy outside in january wearing shorts and a T-shirt. Be jealous Martha floccers

I'm not. Well not of the outside thing.

I can do that as well. It's a heat wave up here!

I'm not. Well not of the outside thing.

I can do that as well. It's a heat wave up here!

Well fine the, be that way haha.

Just finished a rip current hop wine. I had never hear of it. It was listed as an "imperial IPA". Turns out it a 15.8% IIIIPA. Talk about woah. Still pretty good though

Well fine the, be that way haha.

Just finished a rip current hop wine. I had never hear of it. It was listed as an "imperial IPA". Turns out it a 15.8% IIIIPA. Talk about woah. Still pretty good though

I almost went outside to take a photo but it is too floccing windy outside.

The Dissident 2014.

thedissident2014.jpg

Woke up in my chair and decided to take the dog out real quick and have a smoke before bed. SWMBO woke up off the couch and locked me and the dog out of the house.
After calling her phone 10× and ringing the doorbell 20× I'm back in the house. Quick pull of hb then up to bed.

Coff. Watching old reruns of Frasier. P.s. Nobody sitting on a ski slope is allowed to complain about the beer selection :)

Just water. Woke up thirsty and not sure what day it was.

Stone enjoy by 2/14/15 fresh from the source. Drinking this little guy outside in january wearing shorts and a T-shirt. Be jealous Martha floccers

Well we can do that here because when the temp drops below 60 we're not whining about it for weeks!
54 today...shorts day!

Woke up in my chair and decided to take the dog out real quick and have a smoke before bed. SWMBO woke up off the couch and locked me and the dog out of the house.
After calling her phone 10× and ringing the doorbell 20× I'm back in the house. Quick pull of hb then up to bed.

Haha fuq. That sounds like a scene from some movie. Glad you didn't have to sleep outside with the dog.

@skeezerpleezer 81% no sparge? I'm super impressed. I haven't managed that yet. Your beer looks delicious.

Back