What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No temp control? 74F ambient?
Hope it's ok in the end.

No way that it's okay. I just can't see it.
It's MO, 2row, chocolate, caramel, special b, cinnamon, vanilla, orange peel with s-04. I think it'll be a banana bomb. Only 2 oz of hops. May dry hop with an ounce and then add my nutmeg, ginger, vanilla, orange and cinnamon to try and save it.

Eastern Cascade American Amber hb with locally picked Cascade hops. Just had a local brewery's version of an American Amber last night and I thought it was too bitter. In that respect. I like mine better. The color and carb are good. There's a little tang to the flavor and there's a very slight astringency in the finish, but good, I think.

DSC06507.jpg

It's MO, 2row, chocolate, caramel, special b, cinnamon, vanilla, orange peel with s-04. I think it'll be a banana bomb. Only 2 oz of hops. May dry hop with an ounce and then add my nutmeg, ginger, vanilla, orange and cinnamon to try and save it.

If fermentation had started before the heat turned up I bet you're ok. The esters from the yeast are normally set 48hrs or so after fermentation starts and the increased temp after usually helps the beer finish and clean up faster.

On to this and then to bed
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1417580434.977608.jpg

That sucks, I'd be more worried about fusels, don't blame Mom, blame what's his name:D

You need to get off of bourbon street bro. Head toward Frenchman st. At least you can find NOLA on tap at those bars

Don't care if I go there or not this week. I'm fine with getting ****dd up with colleagues on Canal and Bourbon. I am slaughtered right now

Eastern Cascade American Amber hb with locally picked Cascade hops. Just had a local brewery's version of an American Amber last night and I thought it was too bitter. In that respect. I like mine better. The color and carb are good. There's a little tang to the flavor and there's a very slight astringency in the finish, but good, I think.

I'll see you tomorrow. :D

Got home twenty minutes too late to get my prized peer package. I see myself taking lunch a couple hours early cause that's when the beer store opens tomorrow. Drinking water as I have come down with the fastest cold onset ever and a 16.5 hour work day to boot. . Bed time for this boy. Don't tell anyone I went a day without beer... they wouldn't believe you anyways.

Hopefully that's an Irish Channel Stout or a 40 Arpent Milk Stout

Have no idea wtf it is. It's a porter though. Didn't care. Just needed a dsrk drink

Can't wait for tomorrow

I recommend everyone to come here. It's phenomenal. I am getting smacked and the tourist blonde bunnies that have lectured me about their problems in rural Tennessee and Montana had no idea I didn't want to have their next baby. ****ing bar sluts.

Got home twenty minutes too late to get my prized peer package. I see myself taking lunch a couple hours early cause that's when the beer store opens tomorrow. Drinking water as I have come down with the fastest cold onset ever and a 16.5 hour work day to boot. . Bed time for this boy. Don't tell anyone I went a day without beer... they wouldn't believe you anyways.

No beer? You're full of ****.;)

One of my favorite cities in the world. Great to visit, my liver wouldn't survive living there.

Gotta find some local music to get the true experience - rebirth, dirty dozen, some unknown band at tipitinas.

I can see myself living here and dying of liver failure. I've only had a gallon of beer to drink (5 pints and 4 12-oz'ers) in the last 5 hours along with a "hurricane" and a cigar. If you don't know what a hurricane is, Google it.

I'm borderline buzzed. :D

I can see myself living here and dying of liver failure. I've only had a gallon of beer to drink in the last 5 hours along with a "hurricane" and a cigar. If you don't know what a hurricane is, Google it.

I'm borderline buzzed. :D

Do yourself a favor and find some New Orleans BBQ shrimp. If you've never had it, it's not what you think - it's better. :)

If Remmy crapped out then I'm going to bed.

The whores on bourbon street are still out ndont make me walk a half-block and go back and embarrass them. I've had a lot of alcohol tonight and want to punch someone in the face. :D

Do yourself a favor and find some New Orleans BBQ shrimp. If you've never had it, it's not what you think - it's better. :)

Not sure what that is but I've had two different Po boys today and slammed each one down with pride. One gulf shrimp with collard greens and the other turkey and chicken.

Not sure what that is but I've had two different Po boys today and slammed each one down with pride. One gulf shrimp with collard greens and the other turkey and chicken.

Completely different animal. Imagine shrimp drowned in butter, black pepper and Cajun spices. Mr B's is the 'original', but many places will have their version. You can almost feel your arteries harden while eating it.

Need to try that. **** my bloodstream. Mr. B's is awesome.

Going back tomorrow and getting torched yet again. I can't wait. I need to move to this ****ing place already. Thank God I am sitting down. I still feel like I'm going to fall on my face.

My milk stout that I last brewed. Currently have my all-time favorite in the primary at the moment....belgian trippel, love that stuff!! Oh! and an irish stout fermenting in a whiskey barrel from our local distillery!

Back