What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My kid will never have a sand box. I hate sand. I hate sand in my house.

I hate sand cemented in my kid's hair because she decided to wear a full fruit cup as a hat and daycare lady didn't think it would be an issue later on if she just ignored it and didn't clean her up right away.

Finished a couple hours ago and I'm already annoyed. I'll be yelling 'don't throw the sand' in my friggin sleep.

Will be getting a beer after these rug rats are asleep.

3rd Dales while watchin a doc on the Mob

2015-06-24 20.16.38.jpg

Will have 1 vertical and 1 inverted rock wall. Dig the Taj..next project.

HB Stout in hopes RIS #2 ferments better then 1.

Nice! My kids are now into practicing for ANW so they're all about monkey bars and stuff like that.
My brother designed the play mansion to be like a smaller version of my house, but with a cantalevered balcony. Unfortunately for the Taj, it was mine and my dad's construction skills at work, so not much is level hahaha. My son was like 3 at the time and decided to be the "safety manager," but coincidentally was my beer fetcher. He'd have a 6er lined up and I'd try my hardest to keep up with the beer supply! :drunk:

hb cherry lemon gose.. Nicely sour this was my first sour mash. 10 days in the bottle and primed for 2.7 vols it's not carb'd up yet but drinkable and tastes good for the style. Can't wait to try it in another week.

20150624_184041.jpg

MIL passed tonight. The boys got to see her in the hospital this afternoon, and the 5yo gave her one last hug and kiss.

Not my favorite brand, but it was hers. #proper glassware too.

Goodnight Karen, and be well.

Sorry for your loss man

Back