What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opened this last year on this day. Been in the cellar since. Happy Birthday to me!

View attachment 286642

Happy Birthday

MIL passed tonight. The boys got to see her in the hospital this afternoon, and the 5yo gave her one last hug and kiss.

Not my favorite brand, but it was hers. #proper glassware too.

Goodnight Karen, and be well.

RIP. Sorry for your loss.

Still drinking water. Making a massive starter for another big brew (of course I couldn't get to the hop bomb last weekend, going to tackle it Friday night), this time for a partigyle Wee Heavy/Scottish Export. Aiming for 21 Plato and 12 Plato, and 5 gallons of each, and doing it hybrid Fullers style (blending runnings, rather than simply making a big beer from the first runnings and small beer from subsequent)

MIL passed tonight. The boys got to see her in the hospital this afternoon, and the 5yo gave her one last hug and kiss.

Sorry to hear that man.

That stinks. Condolences.

Sorry to hear that banesong.

Drinking coffee in zombie mode. My vacation to colorado for ten days next week cant come soon enough.

@banesong my sincere condolences. I wish your family peace.
No stores around there? Gotta be some Busch Light at a gas station somewhere.

Someone wanna go check on @Qhrumphf ?

I have a feeling someone broke in and killed him while he was signed on to HBT. Oh, and they obviously brought their own beer.

Stores yes, transportation no. If it weren't 99F there, then I would have probably walked. I survived. I napped after drinking the last three cold beers.

Iced Coffee. Back to the grind. Mama Hello and her mate returned home with me. It has occurred to me that Mama Hello never tires of telling me the same stories over and over again. Worse, I was there for all of the recent ones. Yikes.

It's going to be a busy day.

Coffee.

Sucks, Banesong...especially with the 5 year old. Hardest thing for me to get over when my old man passed away was that my 5 year old (at the time) would hardly remember him.

Sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Oh I didn't even follow your post there @CliffMongoloid ... Happy birthday to you!

More iced coffee.

Happy Bday @Cliffmongoloid

I'm 6 mo out from 30... then I don't have to worry about being cool anymore.

Coffee... still waiting, losing hope.

Stay strong. Remember that everyone on the other side of the process (realtors, loan guys, attorneys, etc.) do so many of these that they don't consider how scary it is for you. There will always be curve balls, surprises and downright stupid things that will happen before you sign the dotted line (x25)

Good news is once you and the seller have your agreement it is just a matter of suffering through this crap. You'll get there!

Coffee. We have a real bartender today. I can do my real job, which mostly entails bs'ing with reps & customers. Kinda like bartending.

Back