What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terrapin chocolate peanut butter Porter. Dessert beer.

1413498118163.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413498756.535460.jpg

Went with Apfelwein while grilling; I don't want to get hammered before watching the Cardinals start their comeback. :D

View attachment 229849

Went with Apfelwein while grilling; I don't want to get hammered before watching the Cardinals start their comeback. :D

Nice beer, shirt and food. Horrible grill mat.

After seeing coldcrash get after it, I might have to try and keep up. Keyword: try. ****.

Rahr pride of Texas pale ale. It's been sitting in my fridge for the past 2 weeks, better than I remember.

My Oaked red rye ale after tasting my brett golden strong.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413500452.393588.jpg

This is really solid advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Yup. Drink a bunch, buy a bunch, cellar some. I got 2 4 packs a week or so ago and threw them in the cellar. Grabbed a cold 4 pack the other day for now.
Decided I wanted to break in the new glass from vacation. Shoulda been with a crooked stave beer, but none on hand.

1413501200830.jpg

Spinning Piledriver RIS. Needed something to get me over the hump and buzzed.

Meant to be consumed like a summer ale. :D
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413501306.281955.jpg

Yup. Drink a bunch, buy a bunch, cellar some. I got 2 4 packs a week or so ago and threw them in the cellar. Grabbed a cold 4 pack the other day for now.
Decided I wanted to break in the new glass from vacation. Shoulda been with a crooked stave beer, but none on hand.

You didnt bring any crooked stave home with you?!

Having a water on the side while I finish this beer and dig into this. **** yeah.

I'm fat. :D
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413502012.241475.jpg

happy B-Day, BGBC! it's our oldest son's today too!

It was a good day for birthing.

Thanks for all the bday wishes. Just landed in Newark. After repacking my suitcase in the Whip In parking lot to fit that Rumpkin, keeping fingers crossed that everything made it safely.

You didnt bring any crooked stave home with you?!

Nope. Only took a carry on bag and didn't feel like paying to ship it or check it. Guess I'll have to keep an eye out for CS at the one store.

It was a good day for birthing.

Thanks for all the bday wishes. Just landed in Newark. After repacking my suitcase in the Whip In parking lot to fit that Rumpkin, keeping fingers crossed that everything made it safely.

Happy birthday!

Preflight birthday beer (Boulevard Double Wit) and one to go. Glad I stopped in, now I just have to find room for it in my dang suitcase.
View attachment 229782

Best wishes BGBC on your birthday!

Newest beer is a Sweet Stout v3.0. Brought 3 beers to LHBS and let them critique. He said this was a spot on sweet stout. But more importantly, no detectable off flavors.

Go Giants!

Attachments

• 1413505583561.jpg
    1413505583561.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 74
I would take Heady over Pliny any day. Most people overlook Blind Pig from Russian River. I personally think it's SO much better than Pliny.

I having a second one of these. Very clean Dank hops in this. Super good. Hoping the Giants win it!!!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413507529.108475.jpg

I would take Heady over Pliny any day. Most people overlook Blind Pig from Russian River. I personally think it's SO much better than Pliny.

I having a second one of these. Very clean Dank hops in this. Super good. Hoping the Giants win it!!!

View attachment 229906

Blind pig is another one on my list to try. Glad I got try try wolf among weeds too. Id like to try more from them, thats the only one ive had.

Latest posts

Back