What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perfect choice to accompany breakfast for dinner.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412199842.910850.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Another pint of Ginga Ninja.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412200669.015361.jpg

Edit: I only drink the expensive stuff.

my last Surly Fest. I think I'm gonna do another review tomorrow or Friday.

Along with the one nostril snort, I think you should actually dip the old schnoz in there and pull a Steve-O. Solid gold right there man. Hopefully you can review a good beer like Old Milwaukee too... :drunk:

I did not check the ABV on Hoperation Overload (9.6%). I probably didn't need to buy that bottle of Arrogant Bastard.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412205890.075386.jpg
Much like the chupacabra or the easter bunny I heard this beer existed and didnt believe it because I have never seen it. This is crazy good.

Finsfan - I have some Citra hops if you want to clone that. I love it, but damn they ask a pretty penny and won't give my local liquor store very much.

This beer is kicking my ass.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412207101.406899.jpg
This was a surprising find never even heard they were coming out with a series of new beers
I think I like it though (not for 10.00 a sixer though)

Finsfan - I have some Citra hops if you want to clone that. I love it, but damn they ask a pretty penny and won't give my local liquor store very much.

This beer is kicking my ass.

I just bought a pound a few weeks ago, but thanks for the offer! :rockin:

Dude how is that coffee milk stout? Had some stuff by them but wasn't too impressed. Good but not amazing. That one sounds cool

It's the best beer I've had from them. 4/5. The rest of the beers are average. I've had a bunch of them including the brett brown. They're cool as hell, though. I bring my beers there.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412208448.552766.jpg

Really damned good.

I have had a four hour nap and am looking forward to pounding beers for an hour and going back to bed.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412210535.177683.jpg

Oh hell yeah. Jon, you are very good at your craft. This rye porter is spot on.

Latest posts

Back