What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this turd on a bottle list at a bar I was having lunch at. 2011 vintage also....
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406148921.740785.jpg

Ive had a seven month old heady and it was still fantastic. And it was kept at cellar temps, not in the fridge. :eek:
'

Having never had the original, I wouldn't know. But it was the most lifeless thing in that dream. Might as well have been a light lager.

Ein bißchen Grammatik wäre schön. Danke im Voraus!

Mein Deutsch ist sehr schlecht, aber ich wußte das. Thought the grammar looked a little funky (sorry, not going to try and say that in German. Ha.) I'm just proud enough that I could read all that and recognize the bad grammar when I saw it. Hah.

Meanwhile, I'm drinking water. Anticipating a phone call from a certain brewmaster about a certain brewing job in a bit and probably oughta keep my wits about me.

Having an iced coffee to accelerate the buzz. Theeeee buzz.

Made myself a radler with grapefruit soda and a bottle of AHS Sour Ginger Peach Ale. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406151260.684315.jpg
And since the last time I posted a picture (more or less), the brats went on the smoke and these went on the coals. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406151359.297233.jpg

Bara för att jag använder en översättare. Jag kan inte egentligen tala något annat språk. :D

Oh well. I don't speak much myself, but with a Swedish wife you can't help but pick up some Swedish. For better or worse...

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Starting for the night. Birthday so have I have to get cranking on those 25 beers. First of several tonight red clay ipa by sunken city View attachment 212940

Happy birthday!

Meanwhile, I'm drinking water. Anticipating a phone call from a certain brewmaster about a certain brewing job in a bit and probably oughta keep my wits about me.

Isn't being sober in the beer industry a black mark? Good luck!

Nothing, at the optometrist with the kids.

Still working on the burton baton ipa from DFH. Making myself dinner while waiting on the gf to come home. Beer can chicken. Beer is a Great Lakes Christmas ale with a 25th anniversary cap(thought it was appropriate for my 25Th bday). Marinated all day in sweet tea marinade with beer and dry rubbed with Memphis pit BBQ rub. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406154955.173856.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1406155009.698128.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1406155024.938423.jpg

De steeg brewing saison. With all the foreign language going on here tonight, seemed appropriate.

Small brewery in an alley in Denver.
De Steeg = the alley in some language not English

1406157196841.jpg

Yeah yeah yeah. If Bengali tiger is really better than this, than I MUST try it. I haven't seen it yet though...

You'll come on over to the dark side once you try it. Cheers, man.

Having a Mister Softee HB cream ale. This stuff is like liquid mother****ing crack.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406158403.384203.jpg

SMACKED

Back