What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, got through the messy part of straining the grounds and I'm now enjoying a little Cafe' au Lait made with half 1% milk and half cold-brewed French roast coffee concentrate. I have enough left for another huge cup, plus a half gallon carboy filled to the rim, in the refrigerator. Grounds composted. I feel so "green".

DSC05000.jpg

DSC04999.jpg

Last bottle of 9 month old apfelwein that was kept cold so it didn't explode. Added a tsp of honey. It went down it three sips.

#wastedwednesday

Gave this a shot. I figured the wasabi would be interesting. Definitely a pretty solid IPA.

1402529294370.jpg

RV all geared up for the Father's Day weekend camping trip...which has now been cancelled due to a Saturday funeral. Not really happy right now. Beer will begin once kids go to bed.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

RV all geared up for the Father's Day weekend camping trip...which has now been cancelled due to a Saturday funeral. Not really happy right now. Beer will begin once kids go to bed.

I fat fingered the "like" on that. I'm sorry the trip is cancelled.

Sorry for the loss and the plan changes...sucks. I hope you can find time to reschedule soon.

That stinks ridire :(.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402532094.795407.jpg
Not sure on this one. It sure is drinkable for 10.5% though.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Guilty of the same thing, saw ready to go....... crap!

Sorry for the loss Ridire.

Haha , it's all good. I'm just being whiny ***** right now. But now that I've got some alone time with the Tigers game and my Norm, the mood is back to stable. We need to have a serious talk with our family members about dying this time of year. Last years first trip of the season was cut short due to a death in the family, too.

Steak, sautéed mushrooms and broccoli with my first Hoptimum of the season. Better than I remember. :)
Minus the mushrooms, I want so bad!
Guilty of the same thing, saw ready to go....... crap!

Sorry for the loss Ridire.

I like it when so some does the same silly things I do. I'm too stupid to be in this alone, I think.

I need to stick some apfelwein in the fridge. I wish I had some chilled- it sounds good tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back