What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This green flash black ipa

1402533032598.jpg

Haha , it's all good. I'm just being whiny ***** right now. But now that I've got some alone time with the Tigers game and my Norm, the mood is back to stable. We need to have a serious talk with our family members about dying this time of year. Last years first trip of the season was cut short due to a death in the family, too.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Yeah, I hate it when people I know get all selfish and die at a time when it inconveniences me. Can't they think of someone other than themselves! ;) :p

Sorry for the loss and the cancelled trip. I hope you can get it rescheduled to some time soon.

Minus the mushrooms, I want so bad!

I like it when so some does the same silly things I do. I'm too stupid to be in this alone, I think.

Don't call me stupid!:mad: I am an idiot, thank you very much!
To prove it I am drinking a stout out of season, My RIS.
Planing on a rebrew with modification on Saturday.:D

IMG_3407.jpg

Made an agreement with my gf to go on a diet... I do wanna lose weight so I'm eating better and not drinking beer during the week... Were on a Low carb diet with a cheat day on saturdays.... But vodka its no carb! ... Having a vodka and cold brewed tea... Its eh

Sorry for your loss ridire

Minus the mushrooms, I want so bad!

I like it when so some does the same silly things I do. I'm too stupid to be in this alone, I think.

Why you no likes mushrooms? They is soooo yummy. I should have taken a pic after I cut the steak. It was gorgeous medium-rare.

Pretty good local DIPA.

1402534521892.jpg

Stouts are never out of season in my house!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Damn, is it Friday yet? I got spreadsheets coming out the ass. This is very much needed while I watch the Kings finish the sweep...

1402537297593.jpg

Breaking in my new GI glass with the only GI beer I have chilled right now. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402537372.285314.jpg
After unpacking my Chicago haul. I can't believe I got all this stuff back packed in my luggage and not one casualty. :DImageUploadedByHome Brew1402537485.321880.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1402537522.277704.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1402537572.064068.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1402537616.727223.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1402537657.461305.jpg

Breaking in my new GI glass with the only GI beer I have chilled right now. View attachment 205172
After unpacking my Chicago haul. I can't believe I got all this stuff back packed in my luggage and not one casualty. :DView attachment 205173View attachment 205174View attachment 205175View attachment 205176View attachment 205177

Don't think I've had any of those.

EDIT: except the Honkers.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402538445.310550.jpg viridus lupulus from weyerbacher... Picked up half a dozen 750s from the visitor center... Get it if you can while it's available...

Don't think I've had any of those.

EDIT: except the Honkers.

Me either, I'm looking forward to all of them. Three beers I bought didn't make it out of Chicago before they were consumed. :D
Oh, and the Honkers is from here. We get GI, my wife picked this one up for me a couple weeks ago.

Stouts are never out of season in my house!

Hey. Its ALWAYS roasty beer season.

It appears tonight was a night to start off on Guinness. I just kept drinking them though.

Thanks fellas....there's a chill in the air here so the bcbs feels right. Have a port Damon ready to roll too but not sure I'll get to it. Been a long day with the little ones.

Breaking in my new GI glass with the only GI beer I have chilled right now. View attachment 205172
After unpacking my Chicago haul. I can't believe I got all this stuff back packed in my luggage and not one casualty. :DView attachment 205173View attachment 205174View attachment 205175View attachment 205176View attachment 205177

Very nice job!!!! Usually on multiple day trips the growlers dont make it home with me.

This is great. Bday tomorrow and having a few things before I get another year older.

All the bcbs flavors you'd expect but smoothed out. Wow. View attachment 205185

Happy early birthday! I like that you're barrel aging yourself from the inside:mug:

I'm having a strawberry blonde, bottled the Ides of March...a little tart and refreshing, but not a lot there that I would identify as strawberry, per se. But I've been doing some household chores tonight (SWMBO returning from a business trip tomorrow) and sweating and it really is hitting the spot! I would probably be sweating less if I had discovered sooner the vents that the kids carelessly blocked with their crap!

Attachments

• DSC05006.jpg
    DSC05006.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 91

Latest posts

Back