What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gettin blasted, like this!

IMG_1445.jpg

Rum and coke while starting the boil. Damn bills interfering with drinking good beer... oh well, getting smacked :sly:

If there isn't any beer around I want I'm always going for some rum and coke! It's delicious.

Testing my brewery's new snifter with a Flagstaff IPA. Other than the "brewing co" on the bottom being a little too thin to read I'm pretty damn happy

1390957646579.jpg

Paradox brewing. End onf the beginning #1. Nicely soured, not getting a lot of the oak but it is still chilly so that may come out as it warms up

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Home Brew mobile app

What ya think?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

I'd like a tad more sourness. Solid, though. Very easy to drink. Didn't think I could save dregs from this (visible, at least). They were definitely there, though. This will be the second addition I dump into my Oud Bruin. I'll add em in a few weeks.

If there isn't any beer around I want I'm always going for some rum and coke! It's delicious.

Testing my brewery's new snifter with a Flagstaff IPA. Other than the "brewing co" on the bottom being a little too thin to read I'm pretty damn happy

Amen to that, and cheers to having a glass with your brewery's name on it! Maybe someday we'll all graduate to the big show from hb!

Cliff, to add to my previous comment, it feels a little thinner than I had expected. Not much oak comes through. I've let it warm up a bit and get more flavor out of it. But it's still fairly light.

Cliff, to add to my previous comment, it feels a little thinner than I had expected. Not much oak comes through. I've let it warm up a bit and get more flavor out of it. But it's still fairly light.

I hear ya... Its a good introduction to sours

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Finishing off my Fortnight Strong Ale growler with a little Sticky Toffee Pudding...nice pairing!

Dont fell bad about the irish moss, he was making fun of me. And no, mhurst is at crooked stave right now. If that was his cooler, I would have already visited his place. :D

Just got home.

If that was my cooler, you'd all be welcome to stop by. :)

The st Bretta winter is quite different than the summer and fall. The batch 60 is good. Sour and pineapple-ly.

Having a water while helping my son with homework.

Some localish sweet raspberry wine and maybe a smashed apple cider next. Don't have any homebrews chilled down long enough yet otherwise I have a single can of pabst and a bottle of some nasty gluten free beer,its a ghosttown in my beer fridge right now. Want to make a furious clone or NB brickwarmer and keg half of it to make my fridge not so lonely and bottle the other half someday. The GF beer doesn't even taste like beer in my opinion, my wife loved it before and I think I poured my down the drain when I first tried it. I gotta be real desperate to want to drink that. Or Ill just drink water. Because Im pretty shure water tastes better. Im not completely prejudice against GF beers Omission stuff from Windmer is pretty good.

My coconut stout x2. It's snowing, kids are outside playing. Dog loves the snow but hates the rain. It's funny.

This is much better when it's not poured all the way to the top. I can smell the hops now! uploadfromtaptalk1390962063855.jpg

Paradox brewing. End onf the beginning #1. Nicely soured, not getting a lot of the oak but it is still chilly so that may come out as it warms up

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Home Brew mobile app

What do you think of them? They seem to be hit and miss. I'm reluctant to spend the $ when some of their stuff is just meh.

Back