What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shorts Good Humans. Dry hopped double brown. I love malty browns so this is double delicious!

1390965152238.jpg

Poptarts mead split with a friend after a kstate victory. This is damn tasty, my first mead and very drinkable for 16%!

Yeah, that's a good one. Drinking a whole bottle in one night brings an awful morning. But it is tasty!

We're bottling a heady clone this weekend and brewing a ten fidy clone in a couple of weeks!

The Mead isn't even a year old yet save that other one for awhile :)
Glad you like it though!
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Home Brew mobile app

I'm drinking my first SMaSH, and also the first recipe I made on my own (yeah, I know, I know, a SMaSH isn't exactly a tough recipe! lol). It's a Marris Otter/cascade IPA. Five gallon recipe. 12lbs Marris Otter, 4 oz Cascade with dry hop, 90 minute boil. I didn't have high hopes. In fact, I only brewed it to get a better taste for Marris Otter grain and Cascade hops. But, surprisingly, it turned out REALLY good. It's slightly low on bitterness for an IPA, but still pretty good.

DSC_0545-XL.jpg

Mmm. And vodka. Quite smaked today. Actually very smacked.

Smakity McSmakins smaked? Sweet glass. Back to work tomarrow, hurray for work. :~} ?

Edit: Look at me- Im in the middle of a Deschutes beerwich. Just me and my Pabst. Right in the middle of a couple of Deschutes. I was a little surprised at its fruit esteryness and grain sweetness. Didn't have that original beery aroma upon opening it, wonder if it has changed? I know they sold it in 2001 or something. I never drank this beer very often. And yes, your just a hipster for just looking at this beer. There did it for ya. Think Im gonna face my fear and drink that gluten free amber beer. The time is near. Oh dear. As to why? its not clear.

pabst.jpg

Nothing earth shattering, just a well done pale ale and I enjoy it, even in my Arrogant Bastard glass

Agreed, that's a solid PA. IMHO, only their Red Chair NWPA is better.

Another Hopslam for me this evening. One sixer drank, two traded which leaves one left. BevMo is sold out which leaves only TW with any left. Decisions, decisions.

The Mead isn't even a year old yet save that other one for awhile :)
Glad you like it though!
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Home Brew mobile app

Im definitely saving the other one for awhile but wanted to try it since ive never had one before. Great job btw, tastes like a cinnamon/spice apfelwein.

Smakity McSmakins smaked? Sweet glass. Back to work tomarrow, hurray for work. :~} ?

Edit: Look at me- Im in the middle of a Deschutes beerwich. Just me and my Pabst. Right in the middle of a couple of Deschutes. I was a little surprised at its fruit esteryness and grain sweetness. Didn't have that original beery aroma upon opening it, wonder if it has changed? I know they sold it in 2001 or something. I never drank this beer very often. And yes, your just a hipster for just looking at this beer. There did it for ya. Think Im gonna face my fear and drink that gluten free amber beer. The time is near. Oh dear.

WesleyS got me this glass. Very glad he sent me this. Its shaped like a keg!

Not good, tastes like someone dumped a diet suicide mix of diet-pop into a lager then fermented it in a big rubber innertube. Gave this beer the benefit of the doubt halfway through, down the drain it go,no regrets. Its all behind me.

not good.jpg

Not good, tastes like someone dumped a diet suicide mix of diet-pop into a lager then fermented it in a big rubber innertube. Gave this beer the benefit of the doubt halfway through, down the drain it go,no regrets. Its all behind me.

Lmao! You're reviews are my favorite here.

View attachment 175577
Nippletop Milk Stout. Delicious

That is an awesome beer name!

Drinking some Sex Panther. Not only is it delicious, it appeals to my juvenile sense of humor. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Attachments

• 1390970871517.jpg
    1390970871517.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 91
Back