What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390950388.613468.jpg

A cru to start off tonight's brew session...

Crooked stave nightmare on Brett. Waiting on batch 60 release and tapping of st bretta winter

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

They are limiting nightmare to 2 bottles. The limit on batch 60 hasn't been announced. Lots of cases in sight.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

BK's port. Was going to cellar this bottle a while, but going to be ridiculously cold (for here) so I figured I'd fortify myself with some fortified wine.

Been on the Yuengling for the last week or so. Just finished a Chateau St. Jean Cab Sauv. It was quite nice. Now, back on the Yuengling. Continue enjoying your good beer while I am stuck with the Yuengling. (Things could be worse I suppose!)

Been on the Yuengling for the last week or so. Just finished a Chateau St. Jean Cab Sauv. It was quite nice. Now, back on the Yuengling. Continue enjoying your good beer while I am stuck with the Yuengling. (Things could be worse I suppose!)

Where you been Zippers?!

BK's port. Was going to cellar this bottle a while, but going to be ridiculously cold (for here) so I figured I'd fortify myself with some fortified wine.

at a little over 18%, it should do the trick!

having my Lower Brow IPA. I love Zythos. also thinking of doing an APA with peaches.

Hahaa butt head.

Is that your cooler?!

Had my honey porter and it is getting better. I feel like I should just keep drinking. It's snowing too!

Dont fell bad about the irish moss, he was making fun of me. And no, mhurst is at crooked stave right now. If that was his cooler, I would have already visited his place. :D

Where you been Zippers?!

I've been frozen. And poor. No offense to you gentlemen and women, but when I'm poor and can't buy good brew, reading all about yinz drinking stuff even as mundane as Sam Adams makes me all depressed. So I avoid the temptation to buy good stuff and be happy that I can at least afford Yuengling. If my wife ever gets a better paying job (or my employer creates a backup plan for when our payroll lady is off sick on payday so I can actually get paid on pay day and not the Wednesday after payday and not cover all my overdraft charges because I didn't get paid on time) then ill be happier and indulging more on the better brew.

But I missed you guys, so I thought is stop in and see how everyone is doing.

I've been frozen. And poor. No offense to you gentlemen and women, but when I'm poor and can't buy good brew, reading all about yinz drinking stuff even as mundane as Sam Adams makes me all depressed. So I avoid the temptation to buy good stuff and be happy that I can at least afford Yuengling. If my wife ever gets a better paying job (or my employer creates a backup plan for when our payroll lady is off sick on payday so I can actually get paid on pay day and not the Wednesday after payday and not cover all my overdraft charges because I didn't get paid on time) then ill be happier and indulging more on the better brew.

But I missed you guys, so I thought is stop in and see how everyone is doing.

You have been missed here man! Stop by anytime :D

Dont fell bad about the irish moss, he was making fun of me. And no, mhurst is at crooked stave right now. If that was his cooler, I would have already visited his place. :D
I thought you were making fun of me about the moss with your pumpkin buffalo sweat. I'm not offended at all though. :)

I want that cooler bad though. I want to try crooked stave stuff.

I thought you were making fun of me about the moss with your pumpkin buffalo sweat. I'm not offended at all though. :)

I want that cooler bad though. I want to try crooked stave stuff.

I was poking fun at both of you, if my beer is clear or not, so be it as long as it tastes great:D
More of my cloudy stout!

Back