What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May have to get you some love child. When It comes back

Been wanting that. This one is awesome!! Belgo DIPA? I like very much (Borat voice)
Btw cork almost poked my effin eye out as soon as I opened the cage
IMG_20130819_032011_zps2aad6229.jpg

Been wanting that. This one is awesome!! Belgo DIPA? I like very much (Borat voice)
Btw cork almost poked my effin eye out as soon as I opened the cage
IMG_20130819_032011_zps2aad6229.jpg

I think I've got a second-hand hangover from just reading through your posts from from last night/this morning.

Having some tea, getting ready to head out the door and get some teeth yanked. Joy.

On the bright side I get my MAW today and there is mystery beer or yeast for me to pick up at PO which is always nice.

Instant coffee. Way way too tired for physio this morning and beat up from yesterday's little hike. Not little.

Correct, I like to put some away every year to enjoy until the next release, plus to throw in as extras on trades. They get damn good with a little age on them.

Drinking some 10 month old apfelwein.

Thanks for the info. I will be trying like hell to stock up on some this year! :mug:

Strawberry milkshake so the hydrocodone doesn't destroy my stomach. Then some nice water to rinse up and back to a mouthfull of gauze. I'd much rather have a moutfull of geuze, but that's going to have to wait a few days.

I think I've got a second-hand hangover from just reading through your posts from from last night/this morning.

Having some tea, getting ready to head out the door and get some teeth yanked. Joy.

On the bright side I get my MAW today and there is mystery beer or yeast for me to pick up at PO which is always nice.

Good to know I can help when you can't drink buddy :D Had a Magic Hat Elderberry can to start off my birthday today. Now to the damn Battle Creek zoo ugghh. But on the good news side Greenbush Brewing later today!

Just drank a gravity sample of my Pumpkin ale (needs two-three more days). About to smash a Pumpkin ale, though. BRB

Good to know I can help when you can't drink buddy :D Had a Magic Hat Elderberry can to start off my birthday today. Now to the damn Battle Creek zoo ugghh. But on the good news side Greenbush Brewing later today!

Happy Birthday Cris. I'll hafta toast ya later. Although maybe some fermenter samples would help me sleep. ;)

What's on the b-day agenda?

Strawberry milkshake so the hydrocodone doesn't destroy my stomach. Then some nice water to rinse up and back to a mouthfull of gauze. I'd much rather have a moutfull of geuze, but that's going to have to wait a few days.

Ohhhhhhhhhh! Come on getting teeth pulled never stopped me from drinking man up s0n :-D

Happy Birthday Cris. I'll hafta toast ya later. Although maybe some fermenter samples would help me sleep. ;)

What's on the b-day agenda?

Thanks Gabe, thanks Mark! The agenda is Binder Park Zoo here in Battle Creek and feed some girraffes then back on the road a couple hours to Sawyer. Maybe hit The Livery nanobrew then Greenbush Brewing tonight.

you guys know what i had all weekend, TALLGRASS VELVET ROOSTER! I brewed a chinook/citra IPA saturday and it came out a lot more ahead then i thought it would. target OG was 1.060, mine came in at 1.080! I think my scale is off by a lot, i thought i had too much grain haha o well i hope the 1056 can take care of all that sugar, its a pretty violent fermentation already so it looks good but i may have to repitch in a week or so :D

2013-08-16 21.26.51.jpg

2013-08-17 16.04.43.jpg

2013-08-17 16.04.55.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhh! Come on getting teeth pulled never stopped me from drinking man up s0n :-D

I will not man up! I will lay on my couch in my pj's and whine on the internet, thank you very much! I was a little woozy when I got the do's and don'ts, but I do remember something about carbonated beverages = dry sockets.

Hey Gabe, been meaning to ask. What part of TN you from? I'm in Cookeville.

The nice part! ;) Well, it would be the nice part without Eastman. I live a little west of smack dab between Johnson City and Kingsport.

I will not man up! I will lay on my couch in my pj's and whine on the internet, thank you very much! I was a little woozy when I got the do's and don'ts, but I do remember something about carbonated beverages = dry sockets.

Ya and you don't want a dry socket.

Happy Birthday! I expect to see you consume way better beer than the Magic Hat today and lots if it! I'm at work drinking iced green tea so you need to get fooking wasted for the people like me that can't toast you until tonight. :tank:

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday - and happy drinking once you survive the zoo!

I can't help but think there is a hell of a good beer name mixed up in all that! :D

Happy b-day, Fuzzy.

It's great to have a little buzz going on at 1 p.m. after slamming a bomber down like water.

Time to fire-up the grill and find my next brew.

My imperial stout. Such a great buzz going today. And it's not even 2:30.

image-1165404996.jpg

It's a good brew - I'd definitely recommend you try it for $6. It smells better than it tastes - not the same exact thing going on.

That any good? I keep seeing it, but I'm not sure about it since other LT brews haven't been very impressive for me.

Back