What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Billy-Klubb said:
counter tops be damned! that's a nice faucet!

Mark_ said:
Haha thanks man, I do love my pull-out faucet;)

There's no "like" function on the phone app. But if there were, rest assured I'd be clicking it twice.

Counter tops nice too! :mug:

image-2425407374.jpg

I thought that those suck? Better send the rest my way AllenH :D lol jk man wish I could get terrapin up here though!

Been helping my brother in law and sister in law move all day. So far, I've had a Schlafly Pale Ale, Boulevard Wheat, another Schlafly Pale Ale, Schlafly AIPA (SWMBO brought me some of my beer), and a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Heading home now where I may last for one or two more. Pretty wiped after all the heavy lifting.

LoloMT7 said:
I thought that those suck? Better send the rest my way AllenH :D lol jk man wish I could get terrapin up here though!

They definitely don't suck, they just aren't amazing. Terrapin makes some amazing beers, this one is just good.

Was at a cousins graduation party and going to boot camp. My day was filled with shiner bock, sierra Nevada summer fest, hops and grain the one they call zoe, southern star old ale and skeet shooting, crawfish, BBQ.

CliffMongoloid said:
Yuengling

"Family Operated"... Lol. Anyone who's worked for a family run business knows that it isn't a good thing, it means that the family members are bullet proof little princes that do whatever the hell they want and make disproportionately larger salaries. Boycotted! ;)

Had Moose Drool, my first ever Black Butte porter, Boulevard Saison Brett, and Hop Henge, followed by Beam Black with a coupla-two-tree ice cubes.

Perfection.

bottlebomber said:
"Family Operated"... Lol. Anyone who's worked for a family run business knows that it isn't a good thing, it means that the family members are bullet proof little princes that do whatever the hell they want and make disproportionately larger salaries. Boycotted! ;)

Who pissed in your Pliny tonight? ;)

Back