What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finsfan said:
8 bit pale ale by tallgrass brewery in manhattan, ks! it is hop rocketed but taste more like an IPA and still is very good

I like the can design.
You can send me one of those when I win on fantasy football. ;)

Imperial IPA from Two Roads (local brewery).

image.jpg

Had some coffee earlier and water now (and oh so grateful I drank water all night long!). The good news is I was able to get up early enough to shower and get in line for the Tired Hands Only Void bottle release! :mug:

mcbaumannerb said:
Had some coffee earlier and water now (and oh so grateful I drank water all night long!). The good news is I was able to get up early enough to shower and get in line for the Tired Hands Only Void bottle release! :mug:

Hah! Look at you, you're a junkie now. I'm so excited about going to tired hands. Have you check out forest & main?

finsfan said:
but yes the tallgrass cans are pretty cool. Out of these three, the velvet rooster (Belgian trippel) would be the most worthy to send, it is AMAZING!

I've only ever seen 8-Bit and Buffalo Sweat around me. Ill have to be on the lookout for their Trippel! For me, coffee right now.

CliffMongoloid said:
So these tickets were 4 for $10.... I bought $50 worth.... Its for 1 pallet of any 1 kind of beer... Fingers crossef

So, are they going to just deliver a pallet of beer to your door if you win? Or will they give a voucher for however many cases on a pallet to use at your leisure? If its the former, I'd go with something age able! Like victory 12 or storm king! That would be awesome!

So, are they going to just deliver a pallet of beer to your door if you win? Or will they give a voucher for however many cases on a pallet to use at your leisure? If its the former, I'd go with something age able! Like victory 12 or storm king! That would be awesome!

Its a 1 shot deal you pick the beer they deliver the pallet

Just finished a quart of my Addicted Coffee Stout that I started at about 8:30am ... it's 5:30pm somewhere, right?

Just finished a quart of my Addicted Coffee Stout that I started at about 8:30am ... it's 5:30pm somewhere, right?

I don't understand you peoples fascination with the 5-5:30pm beer thing. it's time for a beer when you feel like one. and it's Sunday, people. you should be hammered already.:rockin:

edit: I'm having a Kombucha. it's 8:34am somewhere, right? hahahaha!

Billy-Klubb said:
I don't understand you peoples fascination with the 5-5:30pm beer thing. it's time for a beer when you feel like one. and it's Sunday, people. you should be hammered already.:rockin:

edit: I'm having a Kombucha. it's 8:34am somewhere, right? hahahaha!

I know!
What's the deal with it having to be a certain time of day for beer? Are people afraid it makes them an alcoholic?
Any time is a good time for beer. Beer with steak and eggs in the morning is awesome!

What do you mean...You people?
I'm drinking a Firestone Walker Wookey Jack. Its 10:52 in the morning but I did sleep in till 10:00. Drink on!

eh, if I were too worried about it, I wouldn't be drinking at 8:30a :) About to grab another one :mug:

Macallan/Saison 1st runnings Hot Scotchy.

I'll be out of this bottle of Macallan soon. And I don't know how well the Laphroaig or Lagavulin I've got will pair with wort. Looks like I need to grab more Scotch.

Back