What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hydro sample of my skeeter pee. 6gal batch made with one gallon hand picked and squeezed lemon juice. Holy balls this stuff is going to be dangerous

ForumRunner_20130608_100140.png

Went on a trip to the local brewery, Beer'd Brewing Co. Got myself a couple growlers and I opted to not waste any time digging into my goodies. Having a Jack Rye IPA with a lunch of pasta a la Josh, a dish my chef brother designed with penne pasta, tomatoes, peppers, cheese and spicy sausage.

20130608_142300.jpg

20130608_142000.jpg

trade with NoKatoBrewer. and all I brought for him was 5 home brews... I'll have to hook you up next time, brutha. thanks again! you'll have to let me know when you're coming this way!

now, what to try first...

0608131337.jpg

Billy-Klubb said:
trade with NoKatoBrewer. and all I brought for him was 5 home brews... I'll have to hook you up next time, brutha. thanks again! you'll have to let me know when you're coming this way!

now, what to try first...

That's not much of a trade. More like he gave you a ton of beers. :mug:

Havin some of my light & dark hybrid lagers & vodka. Nice afternoon for some ridin. Dang exhaust popped a hole again. Still gotta figure out how my broken waist down behind is gunna get EGR installed. Under car reach again. & now this again. Dang,I still got that other Berlin wheat PM kit to brew!?&$^#$$%&*>>>

I find myself liking geuze more and more how's that one? but drinking water for now

It's excellent. I haven't had geuze in years. Seems a little more balanced than I remember Cantillon. I guess balanced is the wrong word, but rather more centered. I could drink nothing but this ever again and be very, very happy as long as I wasn't paying for it or having to find it.

Had been saving it for our third anniversary, but we got drunk and didn't want to waste it. Pitched the dregs into a cantillon isolate brett beer that already had some oro de calabaza dregs.

Fun fact. Shiner Bock isn't actually a bock. I only bring it up because growing up in Texas I drank it for years thinking it was a bock only to find out it wasn't. It's a decent beer, just not what it claims to be. Not enough body, alcohol or color (depending on which style guidelines you're going by) to be considered a bock.

Looks like I'll be drinking nothing again tonight while looking and drooling at everyone else's pictures here. Wife is dragging me to a dance recital for our friends' daughter.
With all the beer I have right now, plus all the beer NIZZLE sent me, I was hoping to get some drinking done tonight.
I also stopped on the way home from work and picked myself up a treat.

image-1108274006.jpg

I guess it'll have to wait.

Fun fact. Shiner Bock isn't actually a bock. I only bring it up because growing up in Texas I drank it for years thinking it was a bock only to find out it wasn't. It's a decent beer, just not what it claims to be. Not enough body, alcohol or color (depending on which style guidelines you're going by) to be considered a bock.

Neither is Ziggy but I still like em both. But then again Im not much for caring about style guidelines

Back