What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ran out of homebrew, damn! Drinking Sierra Pale Ale, Celebration Ale, and a Southern Hemisphere earlier in honor of the 30th anniversary. Cheers to Sierra on 30 years of constant improvement and excellence despite massive growth. Yeah!!! :mug:

6X from a beer engine in a London pub, not quite as good as the Old Smokey I had yesterday... but still very enjoyable....and with free WiFi at the pub.. a pint is cheaper than paying for internet in the hotel! What a win-win!

Cheers!

Sierra Nevada Northern Hemisphere Harvest "wet hop". Bomber bottle! WOW I LOVE IT>>>> wish I got more than 1 Bomber bottle! Wet hops do taste different. MMMMM GOOD!

Just got a 6 pack of Abita Christmas Ale. I see on their website that the recipe changes from year to year, so I am not sure what abv it is, or what it is classified as. I am guessing it is a Brown Ale with some spices. Maybe some nutmeg????

Founders Harvest. Actually liked it better than the Two Hearted I had before it. May have been the Surly Furious I had before THAT spoiled my palate....they're all damn good that's for sure. Time to give thanks!!!!

Currently having a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Very delicious. Has a wonderful hop aroma and what I can describe as floral-like. I get a taste of the malted grain too. Lucky find around my parts.

Latest posts

Back