What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2505.jpeg
These while I finish the squat rack project last night.

Attachments

• IMG_2507.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Having a wee dram before dinner.

1000016153.jpg

CSB on this whisky: I bought it 4 years ago at a little liquor store in a strip mall, near my hotel in Edmonton. I asked the clerk for ideas on a Canadian whisky that is not available in the states, and won't break the bank (i.e., under CAD 60 or so).
Turns out the guy knew his whisky and suggested this one. Nice balance of honey and vanilla with rye spice. Smooth finish.

Wake of best friend growing up. Good whiskey and reconnecting with old best friends like time never left. Good whiskey and now thisView attachment 831559

I am sorry for the loss of your friend. Nice to catch up with friends, but sucks that it's under such circumstances.

Random thought - and as I've been imbibng (and leaving plenty of evidence thereof on this very forum) I wonder if Peroni is brewing for them? The few times I've been to Italy Peroni was definitely a large presence everywhere - and frankly is a pretty decent beer if you like highly carbonated very dry beer...which come to think of it pretty much sounds like Asahi 🤔

Cheers! ("It's a mystery!" ;))

Random thought - and as I've been imbibng (and leaving plenty of evidence thereof on this very forum) I wonder if Peroni is brewing for them? The few times I've been to Italy Peroni was definitely a large presence everywhere - and frankly is a pretty decent beer if you like highly carbonated very dry beer...which come to think of it pretty much sounds like Asahi 🤔

Cheers! ("It's a mystery!" ;))

Yep, good call…
IMG_5465.jpeg

Back