What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a huge busy day! Brewed a batch of NEIPA this morning. The kids helped and we ground and packaged about 50 pounds of last year’s deer meat, 15 pounds of beef burger and ground, seasoned and stuffed 20 pounds of deer summer sausage. Will smoke and cook the sausage tomorrow.
My daughter wanted a European skull mount of the deer she got this year so I did it for her. Started it last weekend and took it out of the peroxide wrap this afternoon. I think it turned out awesome. Got all the cleanup done and now my back is screaming at me. Had several Lites earlier and now some Irish before bed.
View attachment 792217
View attachment 792219
View attachment 792218
View attachment 792216
It came out awesome! I have mine sitting in my freezer. I maybe attempt it next week. I have never done one.

One of the best porters/stouts I’ve had in ages!

Attachments

• B7572762-88D4-49E0-9AE1-944AC986A4C9.jpeg
    B7572762-88D4-49E0-9AE1-944AC986A4C9.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last year’s Anchor’s Our Special Ale 2021. I need to get some of this year’s version. I have several years hiding in my beer fridge. This one is fuller in body than some vintages. It still has that molasses and plum character that seems to be characteristic of this beer, but any spicing, if any, is very subtle. This is smooth and round. A velvety texture. I’m glad I still have a few more.
86BCFF3F-56B9-4D2A-BB42-1AA273EC2FEB.jpeg

3DAC5585-19AA-4CCF-A501-DFD2A2564A51.jpeg
Wow this beer is amazing!!! Thanks @jerbrew for this FotD beer I’ve been sitting on. 🔥🔥🔥
Today’s interview went really well! After it was all said and done the hiring manager told me he will be submitting the request to have an offer released to me soon. If I don’t receive one in two weeks to reach out directly to him because something broke in the process. 🤞🏻
I decided to open a cellar beer to celebrate tonight!

New one I found today at Total Wine

“Backwoods Bastard gets the full-flavored breakfast treatment. Our malty, rich, bourbon-barrel aged scotch ale is introduced to the essence of smooth maple, warm cinnamon and notes of sweet vanilla for an incredibly decadent brunch-inspired sipper. One taste and you’d swear you were digging into your sunday morning french toast. Breakfast for dinner anyone?”

D8A74D68-BD8C-4E7E-ABAD-49A5DB68120E.jpeg

Got new waders from my local fly shop, Cyber deal today, dealt with our customers that had never heard of us, taught someone how to cast and had a yelling match on the phone with another so-called dealer sending us counterfeit products! Wheewph! What a day. :rolleyes:

I feel like the cat on this can of Super 8, by local Dandy Brewing. It's soothing right now. ( no I'm not still wearing my new waders...okay maybe a bit! :D )

Plus8.jpg

App is dead man. Got your message, let me come back outside of work hours.
No rush, just was thinking of this place earlier today and wanted to check in on the few good people I did some awesome trades with. App would certainly be nice, but it is what it is.

Wild Turkey 101 and water x4 tonight 😂
No pictures though

Back