What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's warming up...get yourself a weiss!
1000005262.jpg

Getting back to normal today, so making up for lost time. No indication of Covid, and lungs are way better. There is a regular 'week-long' spring cold going around, and I can smell fairly well. :rock:

'Sea Witch' passionfruit sour from local New Level Brewing. This is really great! Clean, fresh and tart with a beauty biscuit finish. Hopefully it doesn't go by the wayside as one of their seasonal brews.

Sea_Witch_Sour.jpg

A small batch brew from another local, Eighty-Eight Brewing. Supposed to be a Grapefruit / Yuzu IPA. I get neither of the citrus tastes ( still a bit sicky ) , and it's reeaaaaly bitter. Not one of their best, but it's not a dumper. Cheers!! :mug:

88_nonstop.jpg

Yesterday our club took part in the annual Central Coast Craft Beer Festival, in Atascadero, CA. The festival included 55+ California breweries, various wineries, meaderies, cideries, games, food trucks and live music. I brought a keg of my coconut milk stout to pour. It was satisfying to see my keg kick before the fest ended. Equally satisfying to hear the number of folks saying, "I heard people talking about a Mounds Bar Stout you guys have. Can I try it?"

IMG_3855.jpg

Back