What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This "bottled bebop" is delicious! Great ale.šŸ»
IMG_20221019_172354.jpg

I miss the red toolbox.šŸ™
The book that was obscuring the red toolbox has been removed and placed back upon its shelf. Regular red toolbox service will resume at the earliest possible date.

I regret any inconvenience this may have caused and renew my mission to deliver the finest beer sitting on a red toolbox in front of a window content on the entire internet.

Yours truly,

Bramling Cross, Brewer and Red Toolbox Enthusiast.

I ran enough cantaloupes through a juicer to get a gallon then added that to 4 gallons of base wheat beer in the fv at day 4. Definitely would make it again but would get it in fridge and drink it faster than I did this batch. It's not bad now but better at 1-3 months.
Thank you for the info.

Wife and I went out to lunch earlier today at Humdinger Brewery. Waiting for my lunch and sipping on a Krispy NiƱo, a variation of their German Pilsner, but fermented with Mexican Lager yeast.
0AB8D6D3-3B45-4BE4-A030-AA50B3CE1389.jpeg

After lunch it was off to the beach for a couple hours.
5B8C7154-F918-4E68-BEFF-03E1FAF67DD1.jpeg

Now home, watching the baseball game, and just opened a 6.5% ipa from Four Quarters Brewing in Vermont, called Phaze.
EFD322D4-825A-4E53-B616-0DE823BE1985.jpeg

Back