What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Grilling after trimming a crap ton of bushes this afternoon.

Sigh.

Noobs, we need to talk about this beer. This is a very, very important beer. When this beer was first brewed there was no microbrew, much less any craftbrew. When this beer was brewed it was brewed because Fritz Maytag wanted to have a decent dark beer.

All of this was before even Sierra Nevada.

This is where it all started.

This is one of the most important beers in the world...and none of you know about it.

Don't you dare tell me that you knew about it...you whould've liked it six hours ago ;)
It is indeed a historic brew and tastes great. Malty, smooth, not bitter. Just became available in my area recently. I hope it stays around!

Albany, NY?
Not many folks know of the SIU Salukis (Carbondale) and the surrounding area. Curious how a beer from there made it anywhere. My family is from that area. Father has all the stories of his younger days from the Big Muddy River

Yeah - Albany. Serve any good beers at the Vermont Homebrew Festival?

Last edited:
Not many folks know of the SIU Salukis (Carbondale) and the surrounding area. Curious how a beer from there made it anywhere. My family is from that area. Father has all the stories of his younger days from the Big Muddy River

Yeah - Albany. Serve any good beers at the Vermont Homebrew Festival?
Our club brought some really nice beers. @BrewMan13 took the brewers choice with his spontaneous wild cruvee.

Back