What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

CaddyWampus

Reaction score
How is that one ? I have not bought any TJ spiced ale the last 3 years, been getting their JB dark winter ale.
Even though it’s brewed in Canada, this really satisfies the itch for a strong dark Belgian. I’ve got a 2020 hanging out I’ll probably open soon. Hopefully I can get to TJs and grab a couple 2021s soon.

Dgallo

Instagram: bantam_brews
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hb’d White Sangria inspired Bretted Sour Farmhouse ale aged on white grapes, Passionfruit, Mango, Peaches, and dryhopped with Nelson. This was one of the bottles that got a tincture added that was made from French oak spirals and sauvignon blanc.

Oh and by the way, my wife told me I needed an Instagram account for my Homebrew so she helped me start one yesterday. If your on Instagram, my account is; Bantam_Brews
1FAA789C-1094-4D00-A293-54E8AE7ED683.jpeg

jimyson

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Reaction score
Was so giddy with joy last night with Michigan victory over THOSE Ohio State forgot to post my victory drink. HB Irish red. Hail to the Victors and a Wolverine Nation triumphant !!!! And congrats LSU for getting bowl eligible. 🍻 !!!
Don't give a 🐀 about then. The here and now!!! 😂😂😂

TwistedGray

El Jefe Brewing Company
Reaction score
Worth it I bet

train beer

View attachment 750683
First time there so I was quite happy. However, I was very much unhappy to find that the kitchen was closed :( I kind of went there for the food as well so that was a bit of a disappointment, but the beer more than certainly made up for it.