What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Black Rock Porter
CF2942B0-BC24-4650-B05C-C2FD9FDD37AC.jpeg

I miss the days pre NEIPAS. Before the packies would carry beers all across the country. Now it’s 20 cooler doors of NEIPAs.

And corked bottles???? Far and few between.
I think I’m done with the 4 pack fresh NEIPA.
More beers from the west coast please

View attachment 747177
Is kinda fuggered up. I wish we had cask...

I actually haven't been to the Mountain Cowboy but have been meaning to go. I liked Mirror Image better when it was Echo. I know they kept some of the recipes. I really liked their kolsch.

That's too bad about those beers.

I still really enjoy heading over to Left Hand and Bootstrap in Longmont.

Mothertucker off 120th down south and Green Mountain in Lakewood with a buddy who lives down that way.
I heard west Flanders in Boulder closed. Made me sad and pissed. Best table beer ever. I guess they didn't survive the kung flu. Big fan of homemade...but not that ****

drinking cider....too lazy to malt, mash, boil... so just had juice delivered....twice, hoping the spiced, well, spices it up a bit! but i got oat malt frosted flaked brew in the works which, i think will be worth a pic, this cider is still disappointingly still...... (didn't feel like cardio to burst carb....)

sad day for me, kroger apple juice.....flat, but at least it's fermented, and not inbev! :mug:

"Almaza Lebanese Pilsner, Cider, Budweiser, Bud Light, Heineken 0.0,
non-alcoholic selection available."
That's what's going to be available where I'm going tonight. The tap selections (not listed) might provide something I'll drink.
I just may supplement by having some before we go, let the wife drive.

Edit: Did I say "just may supplement"? It's a done deal.
oil beer.jpg

Last edited:
B8F3A2E8-2D9E-4140-8904-D1368F32878A.jpeg
Stopped at my friends brewery earlier for an IPL and a Golden Sour (plus a few samples he poured me of some other beers on tap). Back home and I’ll knock out some sour IPAs, starting off with this one. Very pear forward with grapes complementing it. Nice tart/sourness to it too. Not too shabby but that Golden Sour was top notch.

Back