What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3B8A66EA-3D99-4E45-9BEF-D59027450BD4.jpeg
Peach candy in a glass.

Thinking about changing the name of the Chocolate Milk Stout to "Edible Undies"... would that be gross?

You want gross? You could always call it, "Yellow in front, brown in back."

My dad had a bunch of sayings; that was one of them. Mom said she hated that one, but she always laughed anyway.

HB Bourbon Vanilla porter. Looks overcarbed, but it settled nicely. Wow, this is getting good!

Remind me to take pictures after I clean the jiffy marker off my tying table! 🤣

View attachment 747391

I envy your bench, btw. I used to tie commercially when I was in college and my early 20's. My bench was always a disaster of dead animal parts. Well, except for the area around the vise. That was always well organized with the mats for whichever pattern I was pumping out. The rest of it? Road kill salad.

Nice looking beer, btw, I'm a sucker for the color of a properly made porter's head. It's just a pretty color.

I envy your bench, btw. I used to tie commercially when I was in college and my early 20's. My bench was always a disaster of dead animal parts. Well, except for the area around the vise. That was always well organized with the mats for whichever pattern I was pumping out. The rest of it? Road kill salad.

Nice looking beer, btw, I'm a sucker for the color of a properly made porter's head. It's just a pretty color.
Thanks! I like the coffee / caramel look of a nice porter head as well. Something about it makes me hungry. :D

My desk is clean right now (minus the blue marker!) but sometimes it's covered as well. Have to stay somewhat organized from now on, I might have a 350+ fly contract coming up for a bunch of salmon flies. Crossing fingers while drinking a pint of home-brew is good luck, right? :mug:

Latest posts

Back