What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C9A7570E-55F3-460D-8029-4A5A6B45A865.jpeg
5C21D7C5-DCD8-417D-B33D-6E2BB0A2EC1D.jpeg
The Veil beer thanks to @TheEagleRising while making dinner. Then the Pale Ale while I’m about to start my fantasy football draft.

HB sample of a Allagash saison clone (might end up being one of the top 3 beers I’ve ever made, if you’re into Saisons). While making a starter for a Belgian Stout I’ll brew on Friday
View attachment 741059

You can send me one. If you need Sensory testing and all.

Kent Falls

E1971148-3E7D-4B48-92A8-DE2C33473642.jpeg

HB Imperial Stout. Nothing fancy, not a pastry stout, no additions just the good ol grains. A nice bold imperial stout. Did a much better job this go round with balancing the dark chocolate/dark fruit notes without the roasted coffee taking over. Very happy with this one. Definitely doesn't drink like 10.0%. only been kegged for 1.5 months and its only going to get better with a lil more age.

IMG_0698.jpg

Is it as good as they say?
I was kinda disappointed but the Belgian red, raspberry tart and pear 21 are amazing. 2 women Lager is also stellar. Dbl ipa is good but I've had better. I haven't tried all of them yet but my first impressions are that the fruit beers are their jam and probably the lagers.

I've played foosball in their brewpub! Not far from there is a little out-of-the-way pie shop with some pretty dang good pies.
Red Lodge is a cool, little, town. A bit touristy, but has some good restaurants, interesting little shops (the candy store will make anyone feel like, well, a kid in a candy store), and the brewery makes some really good beer. Their Glacier Ale, an Altbier, is probably my favorite Red Lodge beer.

Hi y'all. As you may or may not know, taking a hiatus for now. Doing some healthy Keto. Looking at tackling some of @TwistedGray low ABVs later in the year for sure. 🍻

Kale, spinach, carrot, cucumber, electrolytes, wheat grass powder, ginger, vitamin Bs, coconut and avocado oils and stevia all blended for 4min. Surprisingly good...much better then the team on the glass! 😉

Oh, so I've lost 15lbs in less then a week. Guess that's not unheard of when starting this. Hit 256 and just weighed in at 241 after a 7mil walk.

PXL_20210902_155932420.jpg

Hi y'all. As you may or may not know, taking a hiatus for now. Doing some healthy Keto. Looking at tackling some of @TwistedGray low ABVs later in the year for sure. 🍻

Kale, spinach, carrot, cucumber, electrolytes, wheat grass powder, ginger, vitamin Bs, coconut and avocado oils and stevia all blended for 4min. Surprisingly good...much better the team on the glass! 😉

View attachment 741156
I’ll drink one for you. I’m still headed to Longmont this weekend. Will spend some time tomorrow night with my sister and her boyfriend. We’ll catch you on the next trip.

End of harvest beer. Sort of. We have about 15 acres left that was reseeded due to a malfunction with the drill at planting time. It will take longer to move one combine and a truck there than it will take to cut it, and my son is going to handle that tomorrow.
E2D8E177-73E7-4535-8188-D4B8A641C03A.jpeg

Back