What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Enigma Nelson Blonde
542FAA01-88D1-4DE1-AB73-428A7744FD7F.jpeg

Having a celebratory sample bottle of my Red IPA I threw in the fridge last night, because I fixed the pump in my Brewzilla! Good old PBW, hot water and time. Yes!! :rock::mug: 😀 Taste is amazing, the picture doesn't show the ruby color very well and I think I'll cold crash on Sunday. Woot!

Also pitched some Nottingham into 20L of wort after a 'no-chill' rest. I like it! :thumbsup:

RedIPA.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 739807
Last one, staying with tonight’s theme
I was looking at a ton of German beers tonight at Nino Sivaggios. Hand kept going from Hofbrau to Weihenstephan to Ehlingers and Varsteiners...i was torn...so I snagged a 4 pk of Lion Stout. I knew anyway with all the German beer in the garage my wife would have asked me WHY ? I guess I made the right move, she didn't give me a Come to Jesus talk on the way out 😂

I was looking at a ton of German beers tonight at Nino Sivaggios. Hand kept going from Hofbrau to Weihenstephan to Ehlingers and Varsteiners...i was torn...so I snagged a 4 pk of Lion Stout. I knew anyway with all the German beer in the garage my wife would have asked me WHY ? I guess I made the right move, she didn't give me a Come to Jesus talk on the way out 😂
Though if they had had any Aventinus on hand, I woulda snatched it come to Jesus or not !!!

A Blackberry Melomel made 1/20/21 from Gallberry Honey and frozen blackberries. Back sweetened in July with Orange blossom honey then cold crashed and carbonated. It is mellowing nicely and clearing again. At 7 months old I expected it to be better balanced but right now it's flavors are all over the place. End goal is a carbonated semi sweet melomel. It's there just needs more time for the flavors to soften and meld together.IMG_20210821_195406382.jpg

#1, #2, #3, and #10 ranked freshman on team with a couple from Nebraska. So Papillon I take it?
#2 is from Nebraska. They also have the #16 and #60 from Nebraska. She played club ball against them all. #1 (setter from MN) and #2 (hitter, Skutt Catholic) are as good of athletes I’ve seen.

Second hotel beer.
EFBB3BC7-A2BF-43D4-B0A0-41645D95A34C.jpeg
B1CA4586-65C5-484B-968C-A9775822830C.jpeg

Back