What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20210611_172823.jpg

At the city house. HB Wheat Ale. This could probably be called a Weissbier. Pilsner, White Wheat and a bit of Munich 10, Saaz hops and K97 yeast. I had to run to the LHBS so I brought the first two bottles, without trying any first, to get the owner’s opinion (he’s also a pro brewer on his days off). He pronounced it a good lawnmower beer.
87E24D2D-E191-4187-A167-3246AC26B8C3.jpeg

I need to get meself some Fidens. I hear good things about it. My old golf pro gets it down in RI. Not sure if he's got a connection.
If I can get to a release where I can get more than 4 beers, I’ll certainly send you some. For some reason I feel I owe you a care package anyway lol

If I can get to a release where I can get more than 4 beers, I’ll certainly send you some. For some reason I feel I owe you a care package anyway lol
I hear it's getting tough. It's weird. Down in RI there's some good bottle shops. It is well over an hour to get down there. I may be going on a Maine run very soon. Got Mott the Lesser bottled waiting for me. This year they caught an infection in the barrels and didn't a limited blend

Back home from vacay last night. Spending today putting everything up and cleaning the camper. Enjoying a HB crispy hydromel. This batch didn’t carb up as well as the 71B yeast, but it is most certainly a better overall product.

View attachment 732062
Nice chalk pencil. I appreciate people who focus on the contents as opposed to the labeling.

Nice chalk pencil. I appreciate people who focus on the contents as opposed to the labeling.

The reason for the chalk pen are two fold. One being that I’m not really that creative of a person, and the other being that I hate getting labels off of bottles when I reuse them lol

On Topic, a classic.
6AC9CA7E-528C-49A5-9E18-7DA357EA9409.jpeg

HB Weissbier after my grandson’s football game.
6C433916-9D04-47F6-B49F-1F0528B3DBE6.jpeg

The North (Andrew’s team) beat the South 28-21 on a 90° day. The zebras called numerous hydration timeouts in the 4th quarter. Andrew is signed to MSU Northern to play as a wide receiver. The coaches decided to play him as a defensive back. In small high school football everyone plays both sides of the ball so he did well with two INTs that would have been TDs and two deflected passes, one of which would have been a TD, and several tackles and assists. He was also the North team MVP. Pretty good way to end a high school career.
F2CB009D-A544-4D31-A498-3CB885D53E20.jpeg

Last edited:
HB Weissbier after my grandson’s football game.View attachment 732070
The North (Andrew’s team) beat the South 28-21 on a 90° day. The zebras called numerous hydration timeouts in the 4th quarter. Andrew is signed to MSU Northern to play as a wide receiver. The coaches decided to play him as a defensive back. In small high school football everyone plays both sides of the ball so he did well with two INTs that would have been TDs and two deflected passes, one of which would have been a TD, and several tackles and assists. He was also the North team MVP. Pretty good way to end a high school career.View attachment 732072
Excellent!! Congratulations Andrew!!

Latest posts

Back