What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg
Beer and brats for dinner

When you stop off at the packy across the street from the brewery and the girl doesn't know the price of the flight of Bigfoot and says $12?!?!?View attachment 729913View attachment 729914View attachment 729915View attachment 729916View attachment 729917

Watching Phil and Luis dunk balls in the water makes me ponder, I could have been a PGA star also! 🤔

Someone said BA Old Rasputin. Picked up 2 of these (XX/XXII) with 2 glasses in a boxed package for $48. Getting your cherry popped eh? @TheDudeLebowski Cheers brother!

PXL_20210522_215306394.jpg

Watching Phil and Luis dunk balls in the water makes me ponder, I could have been a PGA star also! 🤔

Someone said BA Old Rasputin. Picked up 2 of these (XX/XXII) with 2 glasses in a boxed package for $48. Getting your cherry popped eh? @TheDudeLebowski Cheers brother!

View attachment 729918
Oh GD!!! I'm a glass wh*re. I would pick that one up.

I'm superstitious. I love regular rasp I don't want to ruin it. I told myself. If it's $24 I'll get it

Having some HB piwo grodziskie while chilling the wort down to pitch the yeast. I did a tropical Stout with Cascade bittering hops and 2 oz of zamba hops in whirlpool. I made a tincture with vanilla beans, cacao nibs, and rum to put into secondary. I also plan to toast a pound of coconut flakes too. We are having a fruited beer club competition for June.
PXL_20210522_213037568.jpg
PXL_20210522_230334560.jpg

Got a 6 of Maibock and a 6 of Dirty Bastard I bought the night before my misfortune. I think I'll have both at the same time !!! Maybe a month or so...GULP....Never if my wife gets her way. That ain't gonna happen! Unless The Brew God's transcend me to BrewVanna...in which case I won't need any of these lowly Earth watery bubbles. I'll have an eternity of brew nectar flowing freely in the Eternal River of High brew! Never a warm or empty mug!!!
Hang in there man. You'll be sipping a cold one soon. Praying for a speedy and full recovery for bro.

Yup still hittin these small pours lol: milkshakes are not my fav but wife likes. Vanilla on the shake shake shake is great but the “berry” is like watered down berries to me. The muddy buddy is nice - nice to support local breweries. Little thin but nice balance with peanut and chocolate. Like it

9BE6AF9A-8B05-4A19-82A5-CC20A0E7C56E.jpeg
E4210D63-0AD7-4077-87C0-F9793C1CF21C.jpeg

Back