What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might be the perfect beer!
64747FA2-8866-422B-B093-E5A59C5F2A62.jpeg
64747FA2-8866-422B-B093-E5A59C5F2A62.jpeg

Dude.....those bottles sold out in 2 minutes. I tried to get one for a friend.
Lol I was going to txt u because I know u work close by and I wasn't sure I was going to be able to pick it up. Hopefully you don't work for Toast :) That app they use s*x. I've been frustrated lately because they supposedly sell out in seconds. I'll be waiting online just as it opens to put it in my cart and as it slowly logs in have it taken out and charged for others. This one I thought I had no chance. Toast hung for like 45 seconds and theeeen success!

Awesome pickup in the Fenway tho. No traffic heading in, free parking and took seconds to get my order. I did see people picking up multiple bottles and I heard that bottles going for a crazy price online. I have feeling the hoarders have moved into this

OT fruity aroma jammy jam. I usually don't like lacto but this perfectly used. Almost like a yogurt funk to it. I don't like the warning tho 🥺 maybe not for the FoTD
IMG_20200822_170127.jpg

Last edited:
Was gonna wait for after dinner but wtf. Side by side Who Did It Better? And I'm feeling biased. Trillium vs Spyglass?

IMG_20200822_173554.jpg
IMG_20200822_173733.jpg
IMG_20200822_180411.jpg

The winner? Spyglass! Coconut, almond and choc tasted like deep burnt marshmallow. Trillium just vanilla? Kinda one dimensional. Vanilla. Boozier tho and finish a little off.

I'm thinking I'm being biased by the easier driving route 😄

Attachments

• IMG_20200822_173625.jpg
    IMG_20200822_173625.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 1
You know everyone of your pix get an automatic like. Then you add the St**ler's sh*t in the background!!! You're back in because of the cute dog 😁What's his name?

OT Old FavoriteView attachment 695060

@hopkincr fly the flag with pride. I wanted to put AstroTurf in my man cave but had to compromise with the boss for grass laminate! Planning on adding yardage markers in the near future!

F50CB20F-40B6-4F29-9AAE-A0FAF4644325.jpeg
86AC9502-7A33-4725-9D0F-5006B80B054C.jpeg

Lol I was going to txt u because I know u work close by and I wasn't sure I was going to be able to pick it up. Hopefully you don't work for Toast :) That app they use s*x. I've been frustrated lately because they supposedly sell out in seconds. I'll be waiting online just as it opens to put it in my cart and as it slowly logs in have it taken out and charged for others. This one I thought I had no chance. Toast hung for like 45 seconds and theeeen success!

Awesome pickup in the Fenway tho. No traffic heading in, free parking and took seconds to get my order. I did see people picking up multiple bottles and I heard that bottles going for a crazy price online. I have feeling the hoarders have moved into this

OT fruity aroma jammy jam. I usually don't like lacto but this perfectly used. Almost like a yogurt funk to it. I don't like the warning tho 🥺 maybe not for the FoTDView attachment 695019
It is pretty awesome though to get FPPA and Congress St with out having to rush for it

Oh G*wd d*mn I gotta get a multiple banned list too?!?!? Tell me it's not true!

EDIT: Unless you're from NY there's no real hate here 😁

PA here, hate al NY teams across all sports except the BILLS!! My bro is a bills fan since the early 90s. My second favorite team!

40A151C5-4A4D-41F2-AFD6-1CD0931B1AED.jpeg

Latest posts

Back