What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another one. Actually better out of the can - hop ‘nose’ is better.
View attachment 691890

Drinking in memory of this guy - Meatball. 12 yo English Bulldog who passed away today. Always did things his way and In old age stopped giving any f@cks - as we all should.
View attachment 691891

Sorry to hear about Meatball. We lost our old dog just before Christmas. They kind of leave behind a hole in your world, don’t they.

Red Lager with Sabro hops from the local taphouse. They collaborated with another one of my favorite Colorado breweries to make this. Very refreshing on a hot day like today.
IMG_20200731_163355.jpg

View attachment 691890

Drinking in memory of this guy - Meatball. 12 yo English Bulldog who passed away today. Always did things his way and In old age stopped giving any f@cks - as we all should.
View attachment 691891
Sorry to hear. :-( I’ll drink one for Meatball tonight.

View attachment 691890

View attachment 691891

Sorry for your loss man. Dogs are great! I’ve had this laying around in the beer fridge for awhile. I guess now is the time to crush it in honor of meatball!

803ED25C-B6EA-462F-99E4-7AEFE045539E.jpeg

View attachment 691890

View attachment 691891
Oh man, so sorry. I'll raise a glass for Meatball.

Hashpipe, weezer tribute band.. View attachment 691913Love Weezer. Hope these guys don't **** it up.. Hope they do the entire blue album. "The sea is foaming like a bottle of beer...you take your car to work, I'll take my board....."
You must be upper Midwest. Used to see/hear Arch Allies promotions constantly here in southern MN

Hashpipe, weezer tribute band.. View attachment 691913Love Weezer. Hope these guys don't **** it up.. Hope they do the entire blue album. "The sea is foaming like a bottle of beer...you take your car to work, I'll take my board....."

Hash Pipe is my favorite song by Weezer. HB IPA!
A46AB25D-5674-4585-B49C-986255810E15.jpeg

Black Label Society. It’s a rock band. Zakk Wylde is Ozzy’s old guitarist. It’s his band. And he promotes that coffee like it’s his day job!
Thanks. Zakk Wylde yes, the coffee is supposedly blended and roasted with his input, probably enjoys a licensing fee from DW. IDK. It’s really good coffee though,I’m sure some of the interest is because of the marketing. Cheers!

View attachment 691891

Great life; cute pup!!

Red Lager with Sabro hops from the local taphouse. They collaborated with another one of my favorite Colorado breweries to make this. Very refreshing on a hot day like today. View attachment 691895

Hey, I know that glass :)

Quad: such an easy drinker and what a great way to start a Friday.

#2. Breakfast Stout: bitter coffee stout, pretty damn solid!! @jaymosbeershack

#3. English Mild: Effin a' you could sell these. In fact, every one of your beers has been super yum! @Section1

#4. HB Apricot Sour: a nice, tart way to finish.

IMG_20200731_183037.jpg

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200731173330251_COVER.jpg

IMG_20200731_175646.jpg

Glad they didn't f' it up! I'm an old school Weezer fan...have seen them live around 15 times. From a hole in the wall club in Orlando that used to be Firestone, to much larger venues. Gotta say that Pinkerton may still be my favorite...and the last two times they played in Saint Augustine their sets were like an hour and a half (disappointing)...but I expected more. My wife was five months pregnant when we saw them at Hard Rock Live Orlando when they recorded "Beverly Hills" for MTV...so 15 years ago. I digress.

I'm enjoying a Sweetwater 420 clone I made in honor of Meatball. I held our 14 year old lab/shepherd mix as she went to sleep last year...man, I don't cry much...but that did it.

Back