What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A90E67E5-7421-4533-B639-10BF94955A06.jpeg
This so far!

Sounds like Jasper! I faced racism just about everywhere in Texas I've ever been....and just about everywhere else! Germany and England too! Killeen where I was stationed at Ft.Hood for 4 years was one of the worse. Love the hill country anyways. I consider San Antonio home.
I deal with racism here as well. And I'm white!

HB @camonick Snow Day chocolate porter. Smooth, subtle light milk chocolate flavor 🍻View attachment 689738
Thank you. I like the way that one turned out. I have 2 bottles left that I intended to enter in the homebrew competition at our county fair, but it’s been canceled because of, well... Covid.
That Millennium Falcon bottle opener is pretty badass too.

The last sip of Loki is best avoided. I would go for the spin cycle.
8E82D5F4-64E7-4084-9DCE-87BE6D319B0B.jpeg
Advice followed. Another garage beer while roasting more coffee. I need to make sure I have enough to keep with me while I’m gone and my wife had enough at home while I’m gone too. Happy wife, happy life, right? Haha
Floral, slight citrus/fruity character, crisp & dry. Thanks again @fourfarthing!

Back