What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m addicted to these hazy beers from New Trail. Rumor has it the brewer used to brew at Tired Hands.

96D5692D-9C5F-4B7C-8E48-39BA5D2C5B4C.jpeg

P.S. Where in the world is @Remmy?

The Polish beer sits, translucently, on the table. The disembodied hands write-what? A manifesto? A ransom note? Is the Barefoot wine on the counter a hint of things to come?

Then, breaking the silence, “Don’t Stop Believin’” starts playing in the background...

HB Belgian quad 12.5% ABV. Who knows what it's actually a clone of? Can I even duplicate a Quad from Belgium? Nope. But I like it.
Upon further review: This shot also looks like the footage from the '69 moon landing (perfectly black background--no stars).
Edit: Now that I think about it, this beer photo is probably an elaborate hoax.
fluff brown.jpg

Last edited:
I scrolled up slowly and saw delicious food and thought, Oops! Did I just post my beer photo in the food section? Phew.
Edit: Did you cook those tortillas (if they are tortillas).
Edit: My brother makes a mean chili with deer meat. He's a bow guy.
Father in law got the deer last weekend and mother in law made the tortillas, we just grilled them quick.

I love venison. This was the front shoulder so I usually will do chili or stew with this cut

I'm wondering if the mural artists are being hired to design beer cans. It's a unique genre. Ever stand there for thirty seconds trying to figure out a muralist's font?

I’ve seen your glass a few times... are you a firefighter?
I’ve been a volunteer firefighter since 1977. I don’t suit up anymore but I can still drive a tender or operate the pumper.

We’re in a really remote, rural area. 90% of our calls are wild land fires. We respond to, maybe 2-3 car crashes a year and 1 or 2 structure fires.

Latest posts

Back