What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

"Thin Brew Line" I bought a 3 bbl system a couple years ago, from a brewery that upsized, to open my own place. Before retirement I decided that was a financial investment I didn't want to assume with kids going to college. The guy who bought it to open a brewery asked if I would brew for him, his brother had worked for me. Hopefully we start brewing this week or next.

That’s awesome!! I’ll have to look you guys up. Have a website or just going on FB?

To all my fellow veterans whoever and wherever you are God Bless you and thank you! Yes that's me on the left ! 1984, 20 years old, Medic, 3rd Infantry, 1/76 field artillery near Czech border. Salute and cheers! [emoji481][emoji482]View attachment 652127
I Salute You!

16 OCT 96 and counting

Perfect Midwest lager! Have to look for that

Their snowstorm beer changes each winter, but it’s always been really solid. Last year was a Belgian dark. I poured a lot of those down while fishing. I grabbed a 12 pack cuz I was confident about it, maybe should have added a second one right away.

Back