What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First pour of my latest HB, a citra/Idaho7 ipa kegged on Saturday. Probably needs another week or so but it's tasting quite good already.

20191010-193137-1.jpg

@brewer2's pale ale ... Extremely good, unique mouthfeel - loving it! Thanks for shooting the shiz and pawning off some gear on me. Sorry I made the little guy cry... probably the dog's fault! Yeah, definitely!!
IMG_20191010_200253.jpg

Got some cardamom pistachio ice cream at THE PENNY while up there, too...every time; love The Penny
IMG_20191010_181758.jpg

TommyKnocker for the win! They used to have some really funny beer names
Thats sweedens omnipollo who claims 100 kilos of marshmallows with vanilla beans the size of tahitian cigars. And prarie artesian of bomb fame blueberry sour.

Sad to report tommyknocker went downhill, happy to report they're making a comeback! Maple nut brown was legendary. Back in the day in blackhawk, maple nut brown ale, pullin slots with the blue hairs drinking maple nut and 2.99 prime rib at red dolly. Kerouac mentions blackhawk plenty in dharma bums
Smokong reds. But yeah still in idaho springs, awesome you have such insight to our mountain brews. Considered living down the street. Tonight more blueberry boyfriend.
1570763490279.jpeg

Loving that springdale coffee oatmeal chocolate stout and 4 for 11 awesome deal.
Glad to hear that I picked up a bunch of those on sale. I liked when Springdale first came out. Cellared a bunch of the fruits but I thought it lost some character but didn't try the Solitaire.

Back on the 'Polo

Aaaaand drinking watching the gameView attachment 647667

Checking off my 99 bottles/cans
View attachment 647658
Seems obvious but guess you're not part of the blackouts. Dad's home in the Twain Harte is tho. Joked with him, he should chop down the forest around him and install solar. Haven't heard back since. I thought it was funny....

Coffee, cold front arrived and it's 54F. Every year I say this, but don't know how you Blokes live in this cold weather.

Seems obvious but guess you're not part of the blackouts. Dad's home in the Twain Harte is tho. Joked with him, he should chop down the forest around him and install solar. Haven't heard back since. I thought it was funny....

Coffee, cold front arrived and it's 54F. Every year I say this, but don't know how you Blokes live in this cold weather.

The outage went as far south as Santa Cruz, and some places were affected...most not. I'm a few dozen more miles south, so nothing here. Honestly, I could have used a day or two without power and been quite content. Oh well, back to smashing keyboards.

My brew buddy gave me one of those, nice. This morning I'm drinking my Kolsch. Then I'm going to have lunch at my friend's cafe in downtown Plano, Tx. Jorg's Cafe Vienna.View attachment 647706
Lol I was just at Costco and saw that Brewers Advent calendar! They were not out on the floor yet. Already told Mrs Claus I want it!!!

Back