What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Waiting for underground to make it an hour and a half north. Watching the Lions as well, my nephew gets to play during halftime of tonight's game.
As far as the beer wending its way North, I'm glad for you; new products are always welcomed. I have to say though, that with this beer, there was no "wow" factor for me. It seemed a clumsy attempt at barrel-aging a coffee stout with no segue into the complicated flavors that were promised on the label. To me, it was a two-dimensional coffee/bitterness fiesta. I searched for those complicated flavors but didn't taste them. Like I said in my original post, maybe a year on the shelf will do it justice. But, hey, what do I know, right?

Can I assume your nephew plays a musical instrument? If not, that's okay because I have an interesting story (anecdote). My wife and I were fortunate enough to take in a 15 year old girl whom everyone else abandoned. This kid went on and played the flute and achieved first chair by the time she was 17. First time that I went to a football game to watch half-time. Different world.

Lol Dont Hate, my 2010 MacPro is still a workhorse.
I was refering to the screen. Looks like The Matrix.
Cool bot? Bought two of them for my old man. He uses them for him farmers market to crank an ac unit down to 30’s
It's a free old ac unit. Have plans to plumb in house ac to the brewpub but this will work for now. Have to wait for the attic temp to fall below 200f..[emoji16]

Last night's night cap. Over 1yr old so lost flavor. Ol' man tweeked his back putting the ceiling up yesterday. Still not good. Drinking may start early...
Screenshot_2019-08-24-08-04-15.jpeg
20190823_203725.jpeg

Latest posts

Back