What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still been drinking just too lazy to take pictures again. Pre birthday beers so far.
IMG_3232.JPG
IMG_3233.JPG

Hammerhead IPAs
IMG_3234.JPG

Ghost Ship Pale
IMG_3235.JPG

Birthday beers for tomorrow, birthday doesn’t really excite me but, it’s a great excuse for drinking good beer.

Stupid question... What are all these clear beer cans with sticker labels? Are they some microbrewery beers or have American homebrewers gone the way of the can already?

436655ce04687143e8.jpg

Grabbed a few of these from the fridge in the store, waiting for the sixpack to chill.

Think you mean the blank aluminum can with a sticker style label? Those are very common for craft brew

I’ve never felt my homebrew was quite up to snuff. Loved the nose on the pineapple. The finish left a little to be desired imo. But I’m always open for reviews/critiques.

Join! You won’t regret it! The fine folks here will give you honest feedback which is what we all want anyways. Plus you get to try someone’s home brew too! @PianoMan, he’s in the next round if it’s not too late! [emoji6][emoji6]

Now onto this b/c it’s so freaking cold again. Low 40’s tonight!! When will summer arrive and stay!!!
IMG_5379.JPG

Back