What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20190103_211755.jpeg

Haven't seen that one yet. Outside of their collab with Lark, I haven't been slightly impressed.

They’ve got an oatmeal cookie stout, and haze of our lives that I like. The rest is just middle of the road. Not bad. But not great either. Never had the collab with lark.

They’ve got an oatmeal cookie stout, and haze of our lives that I like. The rest is just middle of the road. Not bad. But not great either. Never had the collab with lark.

It's a 10.5% DIPA with Kviek yeast, I believe. Slanted and Enchanted. It was solid, they hid the booze really well. Their cappuccino stout is solid too.

Still on water and tea till I can shake this freaking cold that’s messing me up! Thankfully it’s not a sinus infection.
I did make a Other Half run today but it’s killing me they are sitting in the fridge with some other gems from @TwistedGray. Hopefully this weekend I’ll be better to crack open a few.
Plus I have some other gems arriving tomorrow from @jturman35. Can’t wait!
Cheers guys enjoy those beers as I sit back and continue to watch in awe.

How much for the water? [emoji6]

Another NEIPA attempt in the books. Fixed the equipment issues so shouldn't oxygenate the crap out of it like last time. To be honest if this doesn't come out really good...may ponder my HB NEIPA future.

Last HB Porter w/No-Boil specialty grains. Brewed about 6 months ago. Guess would call it a successful experiment. Ok, for a quick brew day.
20190104_162547.jpeg

Pianoman's on a roll. Chicken fajita time. For what ever reason made me look up the Hanahapu clone from 3 years back. Think it's time again..

20190104_173115.jpeg

Back