What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpeg
:tank: Cheers! HB dunkleweiss.

I'm drinking cold, apple spiced cinnamon tea. I use ten bags to a gallon and put it in the fridge for twenty-four hours, more or less. Personally, I think it's great. No one else likes it though and I'm not sure why. For me, it replaces pop or anything with sugar in it.
The good thing is it looks like beer--flat beer, but beer nonetheless.

But you found it, no?
Another funny story. Took my son, we split off in different directions. On the way up, asked the few ppl I passed. Nothing. Finally at the top this dude said hikers there are pretty cool and will leave items by trailheads. My son had finished so asked him to look. 2min later he called back and said it was there. We literally walked right by it! Anyway, besides canceling CCs no harm no foul. So 12.25miles in over 5hrs and half mile accent. Not bad for day 1 vacation..ha!

Doing FsW and Barrelhouse tomorrow in Paso Robles.
20180906_132820_HDR.jpeg
1536268184074.jpeg

Black the Optional. A Brut IPA at Kane Brewing. First time trying this new “style”.

This beer has peaches and blood orange.

My understanding of the Brute style is that it is crisp and clear. This beer is crisp but looks like a NEIPA, which is not a characteristic to the style.

Anyways, I guess my point is, that even a new style made to offer an alternative to the haze craze can fall victim to the craze

IMG_0153.JPG

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.sacbee.com/food-drink/beer/article208548974.html

Latest posts

Back