What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going in for a key bump.

IMG_1327.jpg

Tru dat!

Hey I remember a lot of people posting in the area around Aslin. My buddy's parents live there and he's always getting Aslin. What's a good restaurants taplist or other breweries in the area. I remember a couple of people mentioning other breweries but everything is getting foggy
IMG_20180810_215450.jpeg

The problem with these photos (which look fantastic) is I can't tell, most of the time, if it's a home brewer's label or something purchased from the store. I think the home brew labels I've seen on here are too good, if there is such a thing.

View attachment 583085 Wife and kids gone for weekend since I’m working. Time to get my drink on. This is GOOD. I’ll probably be stoopid after this at 14.5%
that's a nice looking label. The biggest beer I've had was 11%. How much does a bottle of that set you back? I get a four pack for $15 of the aforementioned, a Dragon's Milk beer from the far, west side of Michigan.

that's a nice looking label. The biggest beer I've had was 11%. How much does a bottle of that set you back? I get a four pack for $15 of the aforementioned, a Dragon's Milk beer from the far, west side of Michigan.

I bought a Barrel society membership at the brewery. It was $200 and you got a pair of 7 different barrel aged beers. They didn’t sell them to the public.

You’ve got some drinking to do! :)
Hopsessed DIPA at 9.2%
IMG_1534004793.796457.jpg

If you want to push the limits look for some dogfishhead 120 ipa or if you’re lucky enough to stumble on the New Holland 20th anniversary. 18 and 20% respectively!

After 62 minutes of running, Fuller's Oliver's Island golden ale. 4.5%, pale ale and light caramel malts, oats. Goldings, Jester and Liberty hops. Orange peel. A decent and refreshing thirst quencher with orange & citrus notes and some malt body. Balanced but lighter and obviously less complex than ESB etc.

Latest posts

Back