What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DIPA. Local brewery. FotD.

IMG_9413.jpg

4 year old got two shots and her first dentist appointment today...and no nap
2 year old got 1 shot today...and a short, early nap.

And....my wife is gone til after their bed time. Should be a fun night!View attachment 580677
All i hear is ***** ***** *****. Suck it up butter cup! [emoji12]

Dude, Just grab a frozen DVD and let Elsa babysit and have a liquid throwdown
Yeah, didn't work. But, they are in bed, wife isn't home, dishwasher needs emptied, laundry folded, and tomorrow is golf night.

I think ill sit here and enjoy my beer and The Office before I get anything done.... if I get anything done...
Finally getting around to this one @afro_lou - Henhouse's passionfruit gose (very nice)
View attachment 580699
That looks mildly delicious

How is that?

I’ve still got a bomber of linage spelt I picked up on one of their cellar Sunday’s that I haven’t opened. The woman at the bar couldn’t tell me the bottling date of this one though

View attachment 580714

I generally like the lineage beers. Some are a bit big on the sour but most are really solid. High ABV for a sour, but that is how Trillium rolls.

It is perfectly subtle. There is no other descriptor.

Yeah, so far, I’ve not had a beer from them that was so heavily weighted towards any one characteristic. They seem to be crafted well to ensure that everything blends well. They also are on the lower end of sour compared to some of the ones that I’ve had from other breweries. I like that about them. I’m excited to see where they go this year. I just wish they weren’t so damn expensive. At $11-15 for 500ml, it breaks my bank. Especially when I can easily slam many of these in one sitting.

Back