What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you need to move the castle when cut the grass?? o_O ... lite lagah'. nice lawn BTW
Wait you call that a castle??

Still working on the IPA crowler..
1530927166635.jpeg

The Veil’s Broznightout on a Friday while I’m watching a baby monitor and Guy Fieri. Not like what I remember my old bros-night-out of yesteryears

IMG_8981.jpg

The Veil’s Broznightout on a Friday while I’m watching a baby monitor and Guy Fieri. Not like what I remember my old bros-night-out of yesteryears

Yeah tell me all about it. Wife and I 50+ taking care of the 3/9yr old grandchildren. 3yr old is legally disabled. To make matters worse, 3yr old's "dad" just showed up out of nowhere to pick his new phone up. Apparently we're still his address. Luckily I didn't see it, it'd be in the garbage. My wife chased him away..lucky him...
20180706_205403.jpeg

This is Frvking awesome! Thanks @m00ps!!

Do you need to move the castle when cut the grass?? o_O ... lite lagah'. nice lawn BTW

I have a love hate with that thing. The kids are occupied beyond my wildest dreams with it, yet it makes mowing a pain in the ass.

I’ve been trying to rehab the lawn since we bought 3 years ago. Every year it gets better. I still have a lot to do though. We don’t use chemicals so it’s been challenging. The key is to continually put good seed down every fall, aerate like a mofo, cut it long, and try to give the soil plenty of natural nutrients. I’ve been wanting to do a layer of compost but it’s not really fit into the budget yet.

Lawns are mowed only to find out that the septic field has failed (not taking any fluids) this really sucks. Time for some hazy mosaic

Something to help with the whole mess [emoji21]

Joys of rural living. No one told us the tank has a filter you ought to clean out.....January emergency pump when we had water backup when the iron filter flushed. Soooooo happy it wasn't the nasty stuff in our basement. Best of luck!

We decided that this was taking up space in the wine cabinet and what the heck lets just make room for something else [emoji485] like more wine.
20180706_195917.jpeg

Back