What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad to be done driving
Hb DIPA
IMG_1528670588.756310.jpg

Incredible beer that @jerbrew sent me. Heading to Colorado in a month and will definitely be bringing a lot of this juicy goodness home with me...

07D5417F-B453-47D8-B3B4-A698E18AF225.jpeg

Last edited:
centennial blonde.
nice low abv% beer.

i'm brewing.
Drunk nitro while brewing = surprisingly still good beer but i tend to miss things like the mash is done or it's time to add hops and stop boiling.

Asked the local Thai restaurant if they could make it good and spicy. Thank God for the safety pilsner. Bastards must be having a good laugh now. Those red peppers we're not bells!
IMG_20180610_205849.jpeg

Is Vietnamexican a thing? I’ll be in HCM aim a few weeks and I’ll snoop around.

Who is that guy? Is he any good? We're finishing up "The Stand-ups" on Netflix. The only tv we watch is standup...I watch cooking poopy, too, but together stand-ups.

Chris D'elia. He has two specials on netflix. Man on fire and incorrigible. I love him, but I hated him the first time I tried to watch him. Gave him another shot and now watch both specials regularly.

Wait, I thought you go to Vietnam a lot? Or am I confused with someone else.

I go there all the time. Just wondering why you told me it’s pho?

Someone mentioned having two wives and I said I wonder if Vietnamexican is a thing - in other words, one wife, two cultures.

Obviously know what the food is.

I go there all the time. Just wondering why you told me it’s pho?

Someone mentioned having two wives and I said I wonder if Vietnamexican is a thing - in other words, one wife, two cultures.

Obviously know what the food is.

Ah, that's the confusion. Ignore all posts, drink beer!

Back